[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This bitch has no moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: nina_fp.jpg (226KB, 771x984px) Image search: [Google]
nina_fp.jpg
226KB, 771x984px
This bitch has no moves
>>
Ps3 has no games
>>
She's got too many moves in 7. And they're all hard to do.
>>
>>4172760
You obviously don't play PS3 then. There's plenty of games.
>>
>Using Nina when Anna exists
>>
File: bf2.jpg (100KB, 744x690px) Image search: [Google]
bf2.jpg
100KB, 744x690px
>>4172756
>>
>>4172756
Probably not. But sexually she does.
>>
It's tekken 3, ain't nobody got moves.

also check the command list idiot and become fighting game literate so that you know a good move when you see one
>>
>>4173426
Except Eddy, but that's easy mode shit.
>>
>>4173439

Real talk, Ogre and Jin are the top 2 of Tekken 3 for some real hilarious reasons.

Ogre's waning moon grab is unbreakable, and he has great mids to make the decision to duck or stand to defend a hard one.

Jin is full mishima cancer mode, but also has the ability to electric launch you after running left kick block stagger, since you're hittable in block stagger Tekken 3.
>>
>>4173452
Of course a final boss should be a good character
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DpQ9YJl.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>4172980
i think the joke went over your head son
>>
>>4172980
>>
>>4173426
Motherbitch, I had no problem with any original T3 character until this yellow-maned cunt
>>
>>4172756
Nina is literally the only 3D character model I've ever found hot from before the PS360 gen.

Don't think I ever found any 3D character models hot during the PS2 gen and I can't think of any other character model from N64/PSX gen that was hot. For some reason Nina was just sexy af. Her FMV sequence in Tekken 2 was also hhhhhhhng. It's strange usually this kinda crap does nothing for me.
>>
>>4176236
*oh yeah, wait, just remembered Jill from REmake. HHHHHHHHHHHHNG.

I'm probably forgetting loads of shit anyway. But yeah, from PSX/N64 gen I only found Nina hot from the 3D character models then.
>>
She has no grace.
>>
She got that weird judo chop move.
>>
>>4176271
This bitch, has a funny face.
>>
>>4172756
pretty sure this is the game where she learned to kick people in the crotch.
>>
>>4177875
Mortal Kombat had crotch punches since MK2, why are Japs lagging so far behind?
>>
>>4172756
>modern Nina
>rolling left and right everywhere and can't hit her

FUCK DIS BITCH
>>
>>4173439

Hworang is worse, i booted up tekken 3 the other day and did all the character unlocks by setting the game to one round easy and literally just spammed single button kick combos, could blast through an arcade mode playthrough in less than a minute for all 10 fights, id swap out for another fighter against true ogre.. unlocked everybody in about 20 mins.
>>
>>4180995
>i turned the game down to minimum difficulty
>it was too easy!!!
>>
>>4180995
*storms out of the thread, leaving your entrails in his wake*
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.