[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince everyone on 4chan to play Herc's Adventures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 320-Herc's_Adventures_(U)-5.jpg (217KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
320-Herc's_Adventures_(U)-5.jpg
217KB, 640x448px
How do I convince everyone on 4chan to play Herc's Adventures?
>>
>>4172585
Tell them it's like Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
>>
>>4172585
Why would you want to? Isn't it a 3d collecting platformer?
>>
>>4172592
It's a top down action/adventure game that has very good co-op
>>
>>4172595
Actually it has terrible co-op because you cant exit each others view point. But that only makes the gameplay so much more fun. Trying not to get stuck in minotaurs lair. Or having to guide a partners screen when he falls into a fish filled lake.
>>
File: plus-the-waifus.jpg (47KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
plus-the-waifus.jpg
47KB, 303x303px
>>4172585

This: >>4172591

and also it's got an -impressive for the time- free roaming seamless world with no zone transitions or loading screens
>>
>couple of hundred of them
>>
File: 2016-08-22-1332-24.webm (3MB, 940x560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-22-1332-24.webm
3MB, 940x560px
>>4172585
>>
>>4172585
You don't because I already am, though I really don't get the point of Jason, guy feels useless compared to Herc and the chick
>>
By sayin "it's got a pretty good vore moment where the boar enemies can eat your guy."
>>
>>4174321
u racist
>>
I like this game, one of the better western Saturn games
>>
File: image:61.jpg (22KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image:61.jpg
22KB, 275x183px
I know it's from mostly the same team that brought out THIS glorious gem, but I dunno, was already kind of sick of greek mythology at the time it was out. That crap had been forced down my gullet for literally my entire life up to that point, annnnd it still is.
Though I am tempted to get it of the PSN. 'Cause, y'know.
>>
>>4172585
Find where they live, go to their house, put a gun to their head.
>>
i remember playing this on a demo disc
>>
I don't know if I can find a copy.
>>
File: hiddenarea.png (389KB, 1422x764px) Image search: [Google]
hiddenarea.png
389KB, 1422x764px
You could tell them about the top secret bonus at the beginning of the game that gives you 20 gold, 20-200 of each weapon, and 2-20 of each item.

I just wish I could figure out how to reach THIS area.
>>
>>4172585
You can't, I'm not falling again for playing Western games.
>>
Why play this Hercules games when you could play the N64 OoT ripoff Hercules game (that goes so far as to even use the same assets as OoT)
>>
>>4176302
the best games are western though
>>
I think I'll finally beat this one today.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.