[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0688.jpg (108KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
108KB, 700x437px
>be me
>in the year 2017, we've already landed on the moon, etc.
>fucking self-driving cars
>yet bare minimum LEGAL access to old games
>tfw no mobile/emulated/remastered D&D Eye of the Beholder games (or ilk) for IPads, phones, etc.

Why the fuck can't I dungeon crawl to kill time at work? Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>4172008
>Why the fuck can't I dungeon crawl to kill time at work? Should I just kill myself?
Do you live near the ocean? I guarantee that whatever country you live in the coast guard cannot patrol very kilo of shore at every hour. Just go to the beach at night and keep swimming away from the land until you get tired and drown. This method is very effective because even if you change your mind you will probably drown on the way back. If you live inland try to find a flooded quarry, the water in those is very cold and you can go into hypothermic shock and drown very quickly.
>>
File: fdasfadsffd.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fdasfadsffd.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>4172026
>>
>doesn't emulate the SNES version of Eye of the Beholder on an Xperia Play
Well shucks Chuck, I thought you were a cool papa, but I guess you're just an anus.
>>
>>4172008
i sympathize, it's a cruel world for classic rpgers
>>
File: Grimoire.jpg (529KB, 1034x804px) Image search: [Google]
Grimoire.jpg
529KB, 1034x804px
>>4172103
Dude, haven't you heard?
Grimoire just got released!
Hurry and get it, there's a %10 discount for the first week.
>>
File: scummvm_logo.jpg (16KB, 287x118px) Image search: [Google]
scummvm_logo.jpg
16KB, 287x118px
>>4172008
I don't know if you're trying to be an idiot or not but eye of the beholder works perfectly in scummvm, which is ported to pretty much everything.
>>
>>4172008
>Muh apples can't game!
kys
>>4172026
This.
>>
>>4172113
Its bedtime, Cleve!
>>
>>4172103
except it's not.

literally just download dosbox or whatever emulator you need and start playing.

>b-but muh ipad
just use a normal laptop like a sensible human being.
>>
>>4172008
https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos_games

Hundreds of DOS games, all fully playable in your browser. Though anything like Descent or Quake is probably gonna be too slow for the time being.
>>
>>4172008
>lawful good pussy
>>
>>4172067
That slow ass cursor is unbearable. I'm a huge fanboy of the SNES and love playing its ports (acknowledging they're inferior), but this one is a no-no.
>>
>>4172113
I, a veteran of the genre for 20 years, played this. Any start but Sanctuary (the cheat start) is unplayable and borderline unwinnable, purely at the whim of the RNG
>>
>>4172026
Why would you willingly choose such a terrifying way to die?
>>
SCUMMVM support Eye of the Beholder 1 and 2 since 4 years ago, numbnuts.
>>
>>4172026
SEGACD got best version ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtqLs4Iu9xc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.