[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have no sense of rhythm How am I supposed to do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 622201_v1.gif (1MB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
622201_v1.gif
1MB, 550x750px
>Have no sense of rhythm

How am I supposed to do this?
>>
On your LCD/emulator, you won't.
>>
You don't fucking need it, it's an easy game.
>>
>>4170663
Metronome
>>
Just use a metronome you fucking dork
>>
>>4170669
Input lag doesn't matter, you're not reacting to anything.
>>
>>4170705
well yes, you are. are you telling me input lag wont matter for something that is completely timing based?
>>
>>4170663
I know it's Cracked and all, but jesus.

>First off, yes, this is a real game

Well, no shit? I mean who would look at the image and confuse it for a movie? What is he even trying to say here?

I'd like to see what he thinks of dodging 200 lightning bolts in FFX if he thinks this is hard. I did this shit as a kid, it's not like it's very hard once you learn the timing.
>>
>>4170669
If you could not do this every thread, that would be great.
It's getting real fucking boring.
>>
>>4170801
The lightning bolts were easy. Just dodge 10 or so, pause, and do something else for a few minutes. Come back and dodge 10 more, then repeat. I never could get the Super Suit. I did manage to get the Attack Scarf ONCE, though.
>>
>>4170725
You just have to compensate for the rhythm.
>>
>>4171243
That way will take all night. Best method is to just mute the TV so you're not distracted by sound cues and just watch the flash. I got it my second try doing this.
>>
>>4170679

Doesn't the timing change after a few jumps?
>>
>>4171640
I think somewhere around 20 then again at 60 or 80. As long as you're aware it's coming up it's fine.
>>
>>4171640
The window gets smaller but the rhythm doesn't change. At least, if you're jumping on a static enemy. Animated enemies can have different timings (Like the one in OP's gif).
>>
>>4170801
>Well, no shit? I mean who would look at the image and confuse it for a movie? What is he even trying to say here?
normies writing for normies
>>
>>4170801
>>4171664

I think the goal here was the author is writing to a millennial audience who grew up with PS3 and later graphics and would have a hard time understanding games could ever look this "bad", i.e., not HD, not 3D, but just pixels on the screen. Yes, it's retarded.
>>
>>4171645
Doesn't it drop to like a 3 frame window? I think I remember that from a GDQ where the dude managed to pull off 100 jumps on like his second attempt. On the first attempt, he got around 97.
>>
>>4171664
>>4171701

I thought he meant it like the existence of a Mario RPG is a strange thing, that the audience would be incredulous that a game called "Super Mario RPG" would even exist. Yeah, I know there have been many Mario RPGs since, but I'd assume that the average gamer either isn't aware of them or doesn't know that their history dated back to the mid 90s. Kinda seems like a "Wow, games back then were HARD" sort of image.
>>
>>4171701
>>4170801
He probably just meant that for newer people who haven't heard about Super Mario RPG or the other Mario RPGs would find it silly that there's so many Mario games that there's even one that is an RPG and is called "Super Mario RPG".
>>
>>4171243
>>4171267
Actually, there's one or two places where you can walk into to intentionally trigger a lightning strike. If you search on gamefaqs, you'll find the place(s). One is inside one of the craters, the other place I forgot.
>>
>>4171725
>>4171719
If they're that clueless he should probably explain what an RPG is too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.