[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightshade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 250x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 250x365px
>Crime feeds upon itself like rats fighting over cheese.
>>
File: image.gif (7KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7KB, 256x240px
>>4169480
>>
>>4170582
Hey bby ;-)
>>
>>4170858
Gross.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq7rhn3h1m0
>>
NIGHTSHADE: The claws of HUEGH!!
>>
>>4171313
Post memes elsewhere.
>>
>>4171313
>>4172254
I guess he aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin't havin' that shit!
>>
>>4171204
That guy just can't play.
>>
>>4171204
>e-celeb
I thought that crap got banned?
>>
>>4174810
I was hoping for the same.
>>
>>4174810
>>4176313
Nah it's fine, one of his last good videos.
>>
>>4176403
None of his videos are good, they are just shit.
>>
>>4172847
Did you play the game?
>>
>>4176408
You just say that because you're butthurt over him going full 14/88 recently.
>>
>>4176408
nah jontron is a funny guy I always thought he was just a screaming retard but his jokes are hilarious.

>>4177504
heil jontron.
>>
>>4177504
He's not even full 14/88, he just has a controversial opinion on immigration and was backed into a corner unprepared
Jon is not white even
>>
>>4179797
Didn't he say something about the black murder crime statistic too, you know the 13% of the population committing over 50% of the murders. dont have any idea how that is racist
>>
>>4174795
Yeah, I don't know what he's talking about with half the crap he said in that video. You don't have to be "just in the right spot" to pick up items, you just have to be generally close to them.

And you don't have to stand far away from the painting, look at it, then run up and enter it.....you can just walk right up and enter it. I didn't even use a guide when I played Nightshade, so all this was just my first impressions of messing around in the game.

Not sure why he opted to make up shit like that.

Anyway, have a fun secret:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6oe8k6xmB4&t=13m14s

alternate battle theme that went unused

>>4179849
Any kind of negative statement about a race is deemed racist these days, even if it's literally a fact/statistic.

Gotta love those SJWs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.