[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chrono Cock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cross.jpg (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
193KB, 1024x768px
Any of you anons had any experience emulating this on the PSP? I just started it and the framerate seems a bit sluggish, I dont know how it runs on an original PS1 but It doesnt feel right. I was playing the PSN eboot.

seems I could make an eboot myself but I see postings of people who had the game crash on them on the intro on when swapping discs, I dont know if I should just try emulating it on my PC but I would like to have the game portable without having to resort to my phone.
>>
>>4169227
The psp has always had shit emulation.
>>
>>4169254

not for PS1 games really, so far I played Metal Gear, Spyro 1, Koudelka and Medievil, none of them presented any problems, right now I have Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story, Suikoden, Deception 2 and Chrono Cross is the only one that has this problem.
>>
>>4169254
>The psp has always had shit emulation.
PSP's CPU is literally a variant of the PS1 CPU, a slightly newer model of it to be precise.
It's not really emulation in the traditional sense.
And it's also extremely accurate because of that.
>>
>>4169254
What? maybe with snes but it runs a bunch of shit fine. I love mine, I play it more then anything else.
>>
>>4169227
>I just started it and the framerate seems a bit sluggish, I dont know how it runs on an original PS1 but It doesnt feel right.
Chrono Cross has a shitty framerate on a real PS1, bro. Even in field mode.
>>
>>4169227
Since you're on the PSN EBOOT it's exactly like it should be. Like one anon said, it is a bit sluggish to begin with. An old fat PSP might make it a bit slower than normal though if that's what you're using.
>>
>>4169227
Not sure what's wrong with this game exactly, but when I popped it in my 80gb Ps3(not long before or after the Hackening, can't remember) it was so laggy I almost didn't try for a few more hours to play it. Got the following update when it came out and haven't had problem since. Got the eboot a couple years later and it also works fine.
>>
>>4169227
Forgot to add that CC was the only game I own that ever did that. Had about 10 ps1 classics at the time, about 30 now. Same thicc girl. All work perfectly.
>>
>>4169227
>the framerate seems a bit sluggish, I dont know how it runs on an original PS1 but It doesnt feel right.
That's normal. It runs like a bag of shit on the ps1 too.
Using the mednafen core's CPU overclock option helps a lot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.