[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: mike tyson.jpg (81KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
mike tyson.jpg
81KB, 650x365px
Remember me?
>>
File: Negative_Man.png (639B, 63x49px) Image search: [Google]
Negative_Man.png
639B, 63x49px
>>4168178
>tfw you could never beat Mike Tyson
>>
>>4168201
mike tyson couldn't beat mike tyson
>>
>>4168201
It's not too late anon
Shill some bucks to get it on VC or emulate it
>>
>>4168201
just punch him, like lmao dude
>>
>>4168178
I can beat him consistently, if I know which uppercut pattern he's using in the first half of round 1. once you get past the explosive jabs at the start of round 2, the fight is much more manageable. once you get a sense of the timing, you should be able to dodge and land hits without too much trouble. getting stars helps alot.

he's definitely one of the hardest bosses of all time. he's hard enough to still be interesting even after you've mastered the rest of the game.
>>
>>4168262
I don't know about "of all time", but I can't think of a harder retro boss.
>>
>>4168301
I meant retro, should've stated that.
>>
>>4168178
Balrog?
>>
File: MTPO.jpg (35KB, 480x299px) Image search: [Google]
MTPO.jpg
35KB, 480x299px
>>
I wish the MT controversy never happend, so that Mr. Dream never was a thing.
>>
>>4168647
I actually think it works better without Mike Tyson, you fight stereotype after stereotype, and the final boss is a real known champion?
>>
>>4168647
I thought the licensing just ran out, so they had to change it to keep selling copies.
>>
>>4168647
The licensing ran out, and Tyson lost to Buster Douglas. Nintendo wasn't interested in renewing after he lost that fight. It all predated the rape charges.
>>
File: 1443549593935.jpg (45KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1443549593935.jpg
45KB, 432x288px
Fucking n***er
>>
>>4168178
No. I didn't play it until 2009 on VC and I never got to Mr Dream.
>>
Yeah I remember you, I beat you last week
>>
>>4169467
>ni**er
Just say nigger, nigger. We aren't on a site that gives a shit.
>>
>>4173107
it wouldnt be 4chan if you couldnt say the word nigger.
>>
>>4173213
or faggot

only on 4chan can you be a nigger loving faggot with aids and actually say it out loud

does that mean 4chan is the only real hugbox?
>>
>>4168209
VC has Mr. Dream and not Tyson.
>>
>>4168205
well he couldn't even beat glass joe
>>
>>4173107
I'm pretty sure he censored it ironically.
>>
I can beat him in 2:10
>>
What is this, some kind of Mr. Dream rom hack?
>>
>>4168884
But what kind of stereotype would Mr. Dream be?
>>
>>4175410

nigger
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.