[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Chrono Trigger Guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1386029644569.png (934KB, 680x710px) Image search: [Google]
1386029644569.png
934KB, 680x710px
I want to take in the story line and skip as much game play as possible while still enjoying the game.

Does /vr/ have a good guide for this play style?

Also what ending should I choose?
I know the game has multiple endings but I've never finished the game.
>>
>>4167548
Just fight the battles as they come. CT is insanely well paced
>>
>>4167548
Multiple endings don't matter in the slightest until new game+, just play the game
>>
>>4167557
>>4167558
This really is all there is to it. The only game that has better pacing is Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, and that's because everything that happens drives the story along in some way, shape, or form.

That, and the sound track, are MQ's only real upsides, though.

But really, just play the game straight, and don't worry about the extra endings until you've gotten New Game+ going.
>>
every dungeon is only 3-5 screens and you can avoid mobs. Just play normally while avoid fights and you're practically speed running for the story.
>>
File: Order 1886.png (224KB, 997x477px) Image search: [Google]
Order 1886.png
224KB, 997x477px
>>4167548
>I want to take in the story line and skip as much game play as possible

JFC, is this what it has come to? OP reminds me of this guy.
>>
I would only advice you to skip the optional final dungeon unless you need to farm those a couple levels and are in need of extra gear, its pretty long and tedious and it reuses the same boss 3 times who just dies after you sprinkle it with Luminare and Flare

otherwise you can have much better gear in other oprional areas
>>
Prepare to be let down, Chrono Trigger's story is really simplistic and fun but nowhere near enough to carry the game by itself
>>
>>4168109
>we make games, we can't get around it

pathetic, oh how I wish these failed filmmakers would fuck off from the industry
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.