[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: Nuclear_Strike_Coverart.jpg (14KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_Strike_Coverart.jpg
14KB, 200x240px
This game nuked my pc

I bought this game at a thrift shop and was excited to play, when I installed and restarted now my VGA display is completely broken

Ive been trying to fix for a couple hours with no solution

I'm hoping maybe I can boot the pc from a usb stick

I've been using pc's since 1995 or earlier and never had any type of problem this bad, please help

btw the pc is win vista compaq presario from 2008 and only has one display port and i've tested monitors and cables they're fine

Still this game was legit af for ps1 back in the day and I think would be way better on pc in 768p

Some other games i've been getting into-- sim city 2000, 3000 and 4.. City Life 2008

Also other good ones like Panzers Phase One, Rise of Nations, Tropico and Men of War
>>
I should add that this game has some special softwares that need another special software to run the game on "modern" pc's with XP or vista or 7

I also installed this game on an XP laptop it wouldn't run so I uninstalled and then went to try to reinstall 10 times or so and the install program won't even get started

I'm going to try to install on a 2nd XP pc and report back

the pic here is city life 2008 it's one of the most legit games I've played

I found it at a bookstore.. I never noticed that some games from europe with the PEGI rating aren't even sold in the US until I found this game
>>
File: 20170803_024750.jpg (847KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_024750.jpg
847KB, 2048x1152px
This is what I think messed up the graphics driver during the install
>>
You graphics card may be switched off
>>
File: Z0049980[1].jpg (168KB, 1023x883px) Image search: [Google]
Z0049980[1].jpg
168KB, 1023x883px
>>4165246
>This game nuked my pc

You should have tought about that before you put this bad boy into your computer.
>>
>>4165246
you can't even enter safe mode?
restore it to an earlier setting?
>>
>>4165246
Its time to buy a new computer you fucking faggot
>>
File: 20170803_025907.jpg (829KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_025907.jpg
829KB, 2048x1152px
>>4165504
Lol I know...

The data folder of the install is by default named C:program files/NUKEPC
>>
>>4165882
so how's it going? You can't even boot into safe mode and reinstall the graphic drivers?
>>
>>4165254
screw the special program and install nglide
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.