[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Is this worth playing
>>
File: pieceofshit.png (156KB, 371x615px) Image search: [Google]
pieceofshit.png
156KB, 371x615px
>>4162280
Maybe you shouldn't play video games, if you can't even put on in the machine and try it for five minutes yourself.
You make these threads every fucking day. Come on now.
>>
>>4162280
Only if you like video games.
>>
>>4162280
This is the best version of this game, hard but fun and rewarding do it op
>>
>>4162301
But that's the only version of the game
>>
>>4162303
There were two sequels on genesis and super Nintendo
>>
>>4162280
>Is this worth playing

This was the sort of thing you'd ask you're friend back in the 90's
4chan is not your friend.
Bit of free advice, any game you're considering playing, google a long playthrough of what ever game you're considering (one with no talking) and just watch the first 3-4 minutes. If you can't decide for yourself at that point as to wheter or not a game is worth playing, then you have no business playing games.
>>
>>4162306
Nobody mentioned the sequels tho
And you said
>this game
>>
>>4162310
Quit being a fag
>>
>>4162280
best game on sega genesis. konami were wizards on genesis.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a76oFUArUek
>>
>>4162280
Boy there are some mean people on this board lately. I wonder what that's about.

OP, this game is an exceptional game. The mechanics are super fun and fluid. It looks terrific. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>4162280
Dude its got neo geo quality graphics
>>
>>4162354
It's just baitposter being a bitch because no one likes his bullshit and his posts keep getting taken down
>>
>>4162354
It's just summerfunguses being mad because school starts soon.
>>
>>4162315
Quit typing like a retard, then.
>>
>one of the best action sidescroller/platformer on the genesis (or even just in general) offering great utilization of the mechanics it offers to the player with solid execution and excellent level design along with great fun boss battles not to mention a cool and memorable soundtrack
>worth playing
I mean idk man give it a shot, you may like it
>>
>>4164893
>one of the best action sidescroller/platformer on the genesis
We haven't talked about shinobi yet though
>>
>>4164909
Well that's why I said one of the best, I hold shinobi 3 in high regard too
>>
>>4162309
>first 3-4 minutes. If you can't decide for yourself at that point as to wheter or not a game is worth playing, then you have no business playing games.
I usually argument the other way... If you can't decide wether to play a game or not from 3-4 minutes of footage then you're just not used to videogames enough to spot good and bad games and you should play really anything because it won't matter anyway.
>>
it's among the best on the genny. The jet pack mechanic is great. The first level or two are kinda boring but it gets better. The giant robot fight is stupid though
>>
Remember when Konami used to hit home runs like the owned the steroid market?
Pepperidge Farm remembers, and is now going to go have a drink ;_;
>>
>>4164954
Wrong shinobi
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.