[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the original FF still worth playing despite the bugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (4KB, 410x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4KB, 410x359px
Is the original FF still worth playing despite the bugs?
>>
Even ignoring bugs, it's still annoying to have the battle mechanic that if an enemy dies that you targeted, you'll whiff at the air it just occupied instead of just moving onto a different monster. For that reason alone I prefer to play FF Origins which fixes that.
>>
4 is the oldest playable FF.
>>
>>4162008

> not mentally calculating your damage and preparing for that scenario by spreading your attacks
>>
>>4162023
tbqh I like this aspect of the first two games, they should've included an option to disable auto-retargeting in later games
>>
>>4162048
This. For some reason I like these kind of stupid things older RPGs had that were trying to go for some kind of realism. Weight limits, being able to equip items a character can't use properly, lack of shared inventory, etc. It made you have to think more.

If I ever made an RPG I think I'd include a "pain in the ass" mode like that.
>>
If you want to suffer the same way we suffered back then. Great nostalgia and truly genre-defining to the core, but when you get right down to it the fun-to-bullshit ratio is in the gutter for all NES Final Fantasies.
>>
>>4162023
That sounds fucking boring tbqfh
>>
>>4162008
I think this is the least worrying part. The fact that the game is super slow killed it for me.

>>4162023
Sometimes I'd target all on the same creature in fear my monk/warrior would miss an attack.
>>
File: airi-suzuki-04107059.jpg (589KB, 1171x1600px) Image search: [Google]
airi-suzuki-04107059.jpg
589KB, 1171x1600px
>>4162002
no play the gba version with the speed 2x

makes grinding easier
>>
>>4162081

It's not boring. It's so easy that it takes no time at all.

I'm not saying it's a good feature that newer games should include. It's not a very good feature. But it's mostly harmless. Dorks bring it up on the Internet all the time because they are stupid idiot morons. It's pretty insignificant.

>>4162002

Whether it's worth playing is up to you and your interests and your preferences, but the bugs aren't an issue. They don't cause enough trouble for an ordinary player to even be likely to notice them. Don't worry about the bugs. It sucks in principle that the game was released with them; it's stupid and irritating. But it's not actually very important to the player. It's just another dumb thing that's popular to bring up every time the game is mentioned because, you know, autists and all that.

(Or you can play with a modified ROM that lacks the bugs, if you want.)
>>
>>4162008
> it's still annoying to have the battle mechanic that if an enemy dies that you targeted, you'll whiff at the air it just occupied instead of just moving onto a different monster.

This one thing is why I dislike the NES version of this game. I can forgive every other issue/bug/quirk the game has but this one thing kills it for me.
>>
The bugs suck, but I don't think it's the kind of thing that stops you from having fun. The interface is probably a bigger problem than that.

As for whether it's worth playing, eh, I don't know. I'd say it's obsolete because the WSC and PS1 version are basically the same but with new graphics, music and fixed bugs, whereas the modern versions (GBA and later) have their own additions and changes, for better or for worse.

Still, just because something is obsolete doesn't mean it can't be fun. If nothing else, fans of the series can check it out to see how such a big franchise started.
>>
>>4162880
>I'd say it's obsolete because the WSC and PS1 version are basically the same but with new graphics, music and fixed bugs,

Preserving what? The deep and powerful story? Once you replace so much you may as well just call it a different game. The old graphics and sound don't impede gameplay at all, and the bugs are just something you heard about from somebody else, not something that hurt you while you actually played.

There is no point in playing a remake of this game. Just play FFIV or something, if you want an old Final Fantasy game that doesn't look as old as this one does. If this one is remade then there isn't enough left of it to bother with.
>>
>>4162894
It preserves the original gameplay, a big part of why there is such a divide between the old and the new versions. It's not a different game, it's the same game with a facelift and a couple of improvements.

If you want to make that argument, you should talk about the GBA port, which does change the gameplay in a pretty significant way by replacing the spell charges with an MP system.
>>
if you're into RPGs, you should try out FF1. it's historically significant for the genre, and it's a decent game in its own right with a unique charm. as long as you bring a decent party it won't be too difficult, but it definitely doesn't hold your hand.

>>4162085
>The fact that the game is super slow killed it for me.
you can adjust speed at the beginning. 6-7 is ideal.
>>
>>4162010
I would rather play any of the NES entries than FF4.
>>
>>4162002
Yes, although in this day and age it's best to play either one of the remakes, preferably keeping the spell casting system and no auto-target, or playing one of the many romhacks that fix the bugs.
>>
>>4162002
Yes, the bugs are part of the package. The state a game is in when it's released is what makes a game that game. It is the game that turned heads, the one that influenced others, the only version of the game that actually matters. If you've not played the original version, bugs and all, you've not played Final Fantasy.
>>
>>4162002
Yes absolutely. The NES one is still my preferred version.
>>
>>4162002
desu not really. When you enter a dungeon you spend more time running from enemies than fighting them just because resources are so limited. Why even have a battle system if it's a waste of time to use it?
>>
>>4162137
The GBA version is a fucking joke. unarmed Monks are OP as hell, Black magic is OP as hell, and in general, player strength is just boosted so goddamn high compared to the NES version.

I'd recommend the FF1 remakes to someone as their first RPG, due to how braindead easy it is
>>
>>4162002
Yes, it's one of the few that feels like an adventure and not just following someone's script.
>>
>>4162002
It's entirely personal. I didn't think it was very worth playing when it was new but other people still fawn over it.

Be careful how you pick your starting party. Not that it matters a ton, but it's really the only big decision you make in the game.
>>
>>4162023
This. It's called strategy. If my 11 year old self could handle it, no reason anyone else can't.

The game even came with a bestiary chart that included the HP for just about every monster you'll ever run up against.

Like >>4162849 said, I don't want this feature to make a comeback in modern RPGs or something, but it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be.
>>
>>4163065
>he doesn't take 99 heal potions into every dungeon
>>
File: square1986.jpg (38KB, 430x310px) Image search: [Google]
square1986.jpg
38KB, 430x310px
FF6 and 7 are by far the most bugged games in the series especially if you count the early US release with the bananas sketch glitch. If you can cope with those then the early FFs are nothing

>>4162010
>t. someone who's never played 3
>>
>>4163386
I see it as almost important for FF1 because otherwise you may as well just auto-battle 95% of the game. Making sure your heavy hitters 1-shot one thing while weaker members soften or team up on something else is some of the only real gameplay there is.
>>
>>4162008
Its an nes jrpg, the battles are a huge part of the gameplay, requiring more thought and not being able to just spam the A button is a plus, not a minus, fucking newfag
>>
>>4163398
I think most people get butthurt about FF1 glitches is that most of them hinder the player and there is no way to exploit them and turn them into a beneficial glitch like the W-Item trick for example.
>>
>>4163668
What major bugs are there, anyway? The only things I can think of off the top of my head are some spells being bugged to not work at all, like TMPR and SABR; they just do nothing.
>>
>>4162002

Buying items, such a potions, one at a time from shopkeepers is really annoying. The original NES version is classic, but at this point, you're better playing one of the many other versions. I'm personally fond of the PSP version, which is probably the same as the mobile version.
>>
>>4163390
Oh I did, and I still ended up running from most battles.

Those 99 heal potions go by pretty quick.
>>
>>4162002
No, the excruciatingly long animations make it pointless to put up with instead of playing the PS1 remake.
>>
>>4162002
Just play Origins.
>>
File: itsreplayalbe.png (51KB, 1385x613px) Image search: [Google]
itsreplayalbe.png
51KB, 1385x613px
>>4162002
It's even very replayable, I'd daresay.
>>
>>4163514
I like to think of those really early NES RPGs as tabletop RPGs converted into a video game format - not a perfect conversion of course, but as close as they could given their resources and the nature of the two vastly different mediums.

So that said, in how many tabletops do you purposely swing at the air of a target which was recently defeated? I can't think of any, and it wouldn't make sense either in the game or real life to work that way. It was just a lack of foresight on the developers part, and the fact it was changed to auto-retarget in later entries is a tantamount admission by the developers that they were in the wrong to do it in the first place.

tl;dr you're defending a game flaw in the name of "muh strategy"
>>
>>4164409
>in how many tabletops do you purposely swing at the air of a target which was recently defeated?
AD&D kills your attacking for the round if this happens, which isn't that far off.
>>
>>4164409
at the end of the day the battles in the original game require some thought, however minimal it may be, while the ports can be completed by holding a button
in a game that devotes 80% of its playtime to battles that's all that matters, not how realistic it is or how faitful it is to its tabletop roots
for what other reason would you ever play the first game?
the plot?
the characters?
the graphics?
please
>>
>>4164452
the "thought" required in the NES game is pathetic and tedious though.

Guesstimate the HP of various enemies and keep it memorized. Try to destribute damage that is wildly varied (crits, multi hits, misses) in order to finish combat in a round or 2 shorter. It just makes the proccess more tedious while adding no real depth, mashing out the attack button to speed throug the tedium is much better.

If you want thoughtful combat play an advanced dungeon crawler that gives you more options than just 'attack' on all the classes. Or play an SRPG.

As another annon said even the developers didn't think it was a good idea which is why they never bothered doing again, the first time it only existed due to a bug.
>>
>>4164469
>the "thought" required in the NES game is pathetic and tedious though.
better than no thought

>mashing out the attack button to speed throug the tedium is much better.
if the majority of the game is tedious to you why don't you do the speediest thing possible and skip the game altogether?
>>
>>4162002
Just did an all Red Mage run. Spent half the playtime trying to get through the Temple of Fiends.

Protip: Do not take a Thief.
>>
>>4164487
So is missing on enemy defeats the only feature you care about in an RPG? Because that's what it's sounding like.
>>
>>4164543
nope, it's a feature I care about in the first FF
without it I may as well just listen to the OST on youtube and be done with it
>>
>>4163390
>tfw you have to spam A for about 7 minutes to buy them again
>>
>>4164557
>>4164543
I feel like the removal of vancian magic in later versions of the game was a far more important change.
>>
>>4164543
Not him, >>4163401 here

To me, because it's a pretty bad game overall that's at least something they make the player have to think about. Which is why it's better there than not.

>>4164576
Agree with this, I like the new system better though.
>>
>>4164487
If I want to play a game with thoughtful combat I'll play a dungeon crawler or SRPG. Your idea of thoughtful combat seems to counting enemy hp.

People play games like FF to relax and go brain dead for a bit. Something you seem to have a life time of experience doing.
>>
>>4164637
>People play games like FF to relax and go brain dead for a bit
maybe you shouldn't play FFs while posting here then :^)
>>
Retarded question. What are these "bugs" people speak of in FF1?
>>
>>4164712
Spells (some from the WM library) and stats not working (Int, Magic Def). Thief class doesn't work properly and doesn't actually let you run away an better.
>>
>>4163514
The important part of jrpgs isn't the battles themselves but preparing for them, that's where the strategy is.
>>
>>4164712
Several spells do nothing. From the wiki:

>Tmpr - Does not work at all.
>Sabr - Does not work at all.
>Xfer - Does not work unless the target is the party.
>Lock - Always misses.
>Lok2 - Instead of decreasing Enemy Evade% by 20, increases Evade by 20.
>Hel2 - Works outside of battle as designed, works like Hel3 in battle.

Thief's one supposed benefit doesn't apply, either. All the bugs make the game harder except for the running glitch, which gives Slots 1 and 2 an extremely high chance to run.
>>
>>4164725
>>4164779
That's it? That's what people are bitching incessantly about? Those bugs somehow make the game unplayable? Jesus Christ. I thought only /b/ and /pol/ had weaponized autism.
>>
>>4164753
and in this regard FF1 is a terrible shallow game. You only get to make a choice about your body comp once, at the start of the game. No class changing, or swapping out different party members. For managing the indivual party members if they don't have spells it's just a matter of deciding whether you are buying them new armor or new weapons first. As for the one's that do have spells there is some planning with how you will spend their spells although given how poorly balanced the spells are, this decision is not as deep as it could be.

Apart from that the only preparation is deciding how many potions to grind for.
>>
>>4164791
There's another "bug" due to loading the weapon's index number instead of its crit rate, making them more common the further into the game you go, although this is in every version, so it looks intentional after the NES version. For example, the Excalibur was meant to have a 5% crit rate, but it has a 39% crit rate
>>
>>4164793
The group is a band of adventurers, chosen ones. Of course they aren't going to be swapping out members left and right. Are you stupid? Do you think they should show up in any town and expect warriors of destiny to be lazing about waiting for your pretentious ass to show up? An no, you autist, they can't change classes at the flip of a switch. Honing ones skill as a warrior or spell caster takes years of work and can't simply be undone and redone because you have ADD.

Go back to World of Warcraft.
>>
>>4164809
Still not enough to make it unplayable. Not even enough to be worth bitching about.
>>
>>4164813
The game's perfectly playable outside of those bugs, though there are a few annoyances, the most major to me being the whole "buy potions 1 at a time" deal
>>
>>4164810
Changing classes or party members is a standard tactic in RPGs at the least more advanced dungeon crawlers. It means you have to use your brain and bring the right adventurers to each indivual dungeon rather than....not making any choices at all about the party comp past the start screen.

All you are telling me is that the people defending this game have no experience with RPGs. You don't even go with ff3 which at least has some tactical class changing.
>>
>>4164816
You would have hated dial-up speeds if you had been born in time to experience it.
>>
>>4164821
Kindof stupid, aren't you? The game is set in a D&D like manner where time, place, and story line matter. It's intended to mimic the real world with fantasy like elements. Not the other way around with your "more advanced dungeon crawlers".
>>
>>4162002
Is your life still worth living despite your bugs?
>>
>>4164845
What the hell are you talking about? You do know the game was just conceived as a simplified version of Might and Magic. That's what early FF was.
>>
No.
There's literally no reason to play it besides being a blind nostalgiafag.
Play a romhack which fixes all the bugs or actually improves upon by game by making it not piss-easy or stuff or just play Origins or DoS.
>>
FF3 is a direct upgrade.

Same aestetic style but more classes, less bugs, more refined dungeons, and the tactics of switching classes.
>>
>>4164865
It saddens me to see so many shitty FF1 romhacks whereas FF3 has so much much more potential for them.
>>
>>4164813
A lot of equipment that is supposed to have enchantments just don't.
All weapons that do bonus damage to types of enemies don't.
All gear that is supposed to make you immune to a specific status effect don't.
>>
>>4162002
The FF Origins version is both /vr/ and the best version of the game. IMO of course. Looks beautiful over PS2 component. Bugs are fixed.
>>
>>4165129
Theres some hilarious shit where Crit chance is directly related to where the item falls in the list. (Masamune being number 50 or whatever, having the highest chance)

So I think the Dragon Buster may not actually be stronger than a silver sword, but it -does- have a slightly higher crit chance.
>>
>>4162002

Play Final Fantasy III on Famicom instead. The original FF is good to playthrough once to experience it, but FF3 is the 8-bit one that's still great today if you ask me.
>>
>>4163714
Off the top of my head, some of the major bugs are:
>Several spells are bugged to the point of doing absolutely nothing when used
>Using a House saves the game BEFORE restoring your MP
>Weapon elemental types (Fire Sword, Ice Sword, etc.) are never loaded, preventing those weapons from being more effective against certain enemies
>With the exception of the "Undead" type, enemy types (such as "Dragon" or "Were-") are bugged and do not have any effect
>Instead of checking to see if a Black Belt/Master is wearing armor, the game instead bases that class' Defense on whether or not they're wielding a weapon
>Instead of using stats, a character's critical hit rate is determined by their weapon's index number
>The Intelligence stat does nothing
>Enemies that cause a status effect with their attacks are bugged in such a way that their status effects are typed to that enemy's WEAKNESS, which is why Sorcerers are infamous for turbo-fucking entire parties (Sorcerers don't HAVE an elemental weakness, so the game interprets this as their "Death" status being non-elemental, and thus, un-resistable)
>>
>>4165170
>Enemies that cause a status effect with their attacks are bugged in such a way that their status effects are typed to that enemy's WEAKNESS, which is why Sorcerers are infamous for turbo-fucking entire parties (Sorcerers don't HAVE an elemental weakness, so the game interprets this as their "Death" status being non-elemental, and thus, un-resistable)

I always just thought they were like that because the devs wanted to make the ice cave a real bastard.
The eye enemy was a pushover. Those Mages though(or fighters? i forget which)
>fir3
>fir3
FUCK YOU
>>
>>4164853
No, no it isn't.
>>
File: 1499153728884.png (13KB, 1024x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499153728884.png
13KB, 1024x224px
>>
>>4165187
>monsters strike first
Salt, meet Wound.
>>
>>4163398
I mean you could just, you know, not abuse the glitches. It isn't an excuse for the bad programming, but just....don't do them.
I think all the old FF titles are great. They each have their pros and cons.
>>
File: 1340747922056.png (2MB, 1365x725px) Image search: [Google]
1340747922056.png
2MB, 1365x725px
>>4165228
People who complain how easy/broken a jRPG is really don't understand them. They probably shouldn't play.
These are games that generally don't include a "difficulty" option in the menu. You can make them as hard or as easy as you want.

FFI for example. Wanna break it? Four Fighters/Black Belts. Want it to break you? Four White Mages + No Holy/Fade.
FFVIII? Easy = Junctioning the best magic gotten from cards/etc. Normal = Not collecting magics, no grinding. Hard? No junctions/GFs.

A GOOD jRPG is very flexible, offering several outlets for play styles.
They're not supposed to be like arcade games. Nothing like arcade games. If you can't understand this, stick with Metal Slug
>>
>>4162002
i enjoyed playing it. now that was pre origins on the ps1 days so i had no option aside from the original version to play it.
>>
>>4165238
>A GOOD jRPG is very flexible, offering several outlets for play styles

That's entirely your opinion though. FFIV which is one of the most popular games in the series is completely streamlined and many of it's fans like that about it.
>>
>>4165187
>>
>>4165238
Do you play any rpgs not made by japan? Intionally creating a bad party or a good part is your idea of flexible?

Consider that when you play the game you will have no idea what a good is (unless you cheat and by gathering tips from the internet) so that's not even an option.

And this isn't even a real change in difficulty but simply in how much grinding you have to do.

Good game design, flexiability is about having choices about which quest or dungeon to do. However since JRPGs are linear this isn't a feature in them.
>>
>>4165660
>about having choices about which quest or dungeon do
Go kill yourself for meming freeroam Skyrim trash.
>>
>>4165664
All you are saying is that you know nothing about about rpgs besides the shit that comes from japan. Choice about where to go predates the existence of JRPGS itself.

I'll put this out directly because no one in this thread seems to get it. There is nothing remarkable, unique, or innovative about FF1 other than it being one of the first RPGs to be put on a console. There were dozens if not hundreds of RPGs, most of them deeper, all made before FF1. The earliest JRPGs were conceived as simplified versions of Might and Magic, Ultima, and Wizardry. In other words they are clones of them meant for the console audience who had never played RPGs before.

It's a game that is remembered entirely because of the brand-name and being on a gaming system that previously had practically 0 rpgs; it is not because it did anything new or extraordinary (unless your entire gaming experience is from consoles in which case you might think square invented the first RPG video games!). Attempts to put the game on a pedestal are from brand-loyalists or people ignorant of the genre's history.
>>
>>4165660
>Do you play any rpgs not made by japan?
Yes, but I expect different from those games as well.

>Intionally creating a bad party or a good part is your idea of flexible?
Partially. I choose the difficulty, just like any proper game. Flexibility also means having many ways to play a game.

>Consider that when you play the game you will have no idea what a good is (unless you cheat and by gathering tips from the internet) so that's not even an option.
First playthrough is normal. Learn things along the way. Subsequent plays can be altered. I like to do a "god mode" play in my jRPGs on a second run. For me, getting my party from nobodies in the beginning to nearly godlike at the end is the fun part.Powering up more and more.

>how much grinding you have to do
Few jRPGs need much grind. You can either choose to do it, or not. I don't tend to mind as long as party power keeps growing.
>>
>>4165684
Also, this guy >>4165664
ain't me.
>>
>>4165686
I can't imagine playing a jrpg more than once.

On one hand everything from FF6 and up is so cutscene heavy. Like you experience the story once, that's cool. But again? I rarely even watch movies a second time and when i do it's probably after not seeing it in 5 years.

The earlier JRPGs. They are very maze-like and once you know the solution to the maze you can't enjoy solving it again.

Why not just play a different game all togeather?

>Few jRPGs need much grind
Grinding is in there as a catch-all solution to what happens if the player develops a bad party. Which is what you are saying you should do if you want a challenge. Hence I said your method doesn't make the game harder. It just makes you select a worst party which you compensate for by grinding for far longer than you would if you made a competent party.
>>
>>4165664
This is why it's good there are different types of rpgs and that they have different subgenre names, jrpgs and crpgs are very different. Usually people who like one, don't like the other.
>>
>>4164779
Fortunately the NP guide steers you clear of those spells, although it just says "they're not worth the gold", not "they're bugged and/or don't work" of course.
>>
File: 1313977756817.gif (679KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1313977756817.gif
679KB, 150x150px
>>4165717
>Why not just play a different game all togeather?
I don't want to.
>>
>>4163221
soo you mean to say they fixed all the problems from the original?
>>
>>4165238
Artificial restrictions are shit.
>>
Look, I am a HUGE JRPG fag but I can't stomach this game. It's an NES game, so the plot isn't going to be that captivating - defeat the bad guy, collect the things needed to defeat the other bad guy, meet with an ally who will give you something to help collect the next thing, etc. There isn't anything in terms of personalities or plot twists or emotional highs and lows, it just is.

The gameplay is many of the worst aspects of JRPGs - battles are slow, progress is slow, leveling is slow, acquiring gold to purchase the items you want to prepare for whatever is next is slow, traversing a dungeon is slow. Random battles are frequent - then you encounter a 3x3 grid of 9 enemies copied and pasted that you have to slog through with your single-target attacks. It's just... not fun or interesting.

For a very vanilla JRPG that is aged but still playable FF4 fits the bill very well. I am a huge fan of FF5 because of how creative it lets you be with your party, your classes, your abilities, your equipment. Although sometimes the huge freedom is a little bit too much for some players who need to be shoehorned into certain roles.
>>
>>4162002
If having bugs prevented people from playing Final Fantasy games, nobody would even touch FF6.
>>
>>4165660
Calm your tits. Crpgs/wrpgs are trash and I'm glad the former is more or less extinct.
>>
>>4165664
This quite frankly.
>>4165660
Is an obvious Sperg who is lashing out because muh WRPGs. Sad.
>>
>>4165684
>Might and Magic is a corpse of a franchise
>Ultima is deader than Jimmy Hoffa
>Japs own Wizardry
>FF still trucking along
Stay triggered champ. The fact that Final Fantasy as a franchise has outlasted and financialy outperformed all your precious WRPG franchises speaks volumes. I'm relishing the fact that when you typed up that diatribe, you were probably frothing at the mouth, pining for the days of dice rolls and dungeon masters. Those days are gone forever, thankfully.
>>
File: finalfantasy.png (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
finalfantasy.png
28KB, 400x300px
Final Fantasy for me is the only playable 80's JRPG for some reason.

I can't sit through Dragon Warrior.
I can't beat Phantasy Star.

I don't know what it is, but FF1 is just playable.
>>
>>4167463
Dragon Warrior 1 is just barebones and has a clunky interface, though that's mostly because of how early it was. Meanwhile FF1 has classes, more spells, fights with more than 1 enemy at a time, the list goes on
>>
>>4162002
God no.
>>
>>4167463
Ah that, my friend, is easy to explain. Thou art a casual.
>>
Its a fun dungeon crawler
Probably the best FF game that focuses on gameplay instead of cutscenes
>>
>>4165170
What a fucking mess
SE deserved to go under back then too
>>
>>4167929
Squaresoft* duh
>>
>>4167472
It's unfair to compare FF1 and DQ1 as FF came like a whole year later.

It's far more fair to compare it to Dragon Quest III, which offered a similar range of options as FF (including a more interesting class system) only two months later.

Maybe Dragon Quest II, which was actually released in the same year as Final Fantasy, but a far longer time away from it compared to III.

>>4167917
It's not a dungeon crawler, and five is probably far better for gameplay. That's not to say this game is that bad either. I love it.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.