[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh no! I'm Bumper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: the cwc of dkr.png (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
the cwc of dkr.png
73KB, 250x250px
>Oh no! I'm Bumper
>>
yeah
>>
He was an alcoholic
>>
AHM BANYO HUH HUA
>>
Sad they never used most of those characters for anything.
>>
>>4161442
>wanting (((buhmper))) in anything
Oy veyy!
>>
Pipsy is the only good choice, with Tiptup a good second. Never could get into driving with TT either.

By the way, it's legitimately sad this never got a proper follow-up apart from that DS debacle.
>>
>>4161457
>debacle

What happened?

I thought it was pretty much a direct port with some small graphic/sound improvements?
>>
>>4161457
Tiptup and pissy have the same stats. They're identical, not 1 and 2.
>>
I'M DRUMSTIICCCKK
BWAGHH
>>
>>4161578

Literally just seconds playing with each disproves this.

>>4161476

Well for one they fucked up the silver coin challenge, turning it into some lame shooting gallery format. Aside from that the handling was off, and planes are nerfed. Also fucking Rare coins, I want my bananas.

They just chipped off the edges and left it a mediocre game desu.
>>
>>4161604
>>4161578

Actually just checked, they do have the same stats in the DS version but in the original Pipsy is slightly slower but turning faster.

Tiptup: Acceleration: 5/5 - Turning: 4/5 - Top Speed: 2/5
Pipsy: Acceleration: 5/5 - Turning: 5/5 - Top Speed: 1/5
>>
>>4161696
why would you use either of these characters with that garbage top speed
>>
>>4161858

Finished the game with Pipsy at least a couple times, if you hog the bananas and use shortcuts there's no real sweat to it.
>>
>>4161858
There's some bug in the game where if you rhythmically press the accelerator, you end up going faster than just holding it down and I think the high-accelleration characters might be better for this but I don't exactly remember how it worked.
>>
>>4161457
nobody ever seems to acknowledge Donkey Kong Racing, which was a cancelled Gamecube game. I would have loved it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqBegMRdRTg
>>
>>4161858
all the good high speed characters have garbage acceleration and turning
>>
>>4160729
>Oh no! I'm OP
BRB killing myself
>>
>>4161442
They all suck
>>
>>4161476
Boosting was fucking awkward with the stylus, and some other events were converted to touchscreen with varying success.

WiFi was fun until it was nuked though.
>>
>>4161864
That's pretty much it. I don't think it worked with the plane or hovercraft though.
>>
>>4164928
Plane had to do constant barrel rolls and hovercraft had to do a snaking motion to speed up. They're all equally broken and the best part is there's no rubberbanding whatsoever.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.