[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Chrono vs Randi.jpg (140KB, 777x530px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono vs Randi.jpg
140KB, 777x530px
Okay /vr/ who would win a fight to the death, on the left we have Chrono from Chrono Trigger and on the right we have Randi from Secret of Mana.

Let's explain both their stats, strengths and weaknesses and skills and compare them.
Be fair on this and give your reason on why you think one of them would win.
>>
>>4156857

Crono has magic; Randi's strong attacks require him to stand around and do nothing for a while before acting. Crono seems stronger. Randi needs his companions too much.
>>
File: dealwitnerd.png (1KB, 144x120px) Image search: [Google]
dealwitnerd.png
1KB, 144x120px
Crono is an overpowered faggot, but Randi could get lucky with moogle claws or imp fork, then keep on wailing.

Girl/Sprite would fuck him up royally with spell stacking.
>>
Whoever gets the first turn.
>>
>>4157554
That's not elitist shumpfags.
>>
>>4157589
Rather have elitists who actually play games than JRPGfags that wank over secondary shit such as characters and plot.

But if you can't handle someone being better at games than you, there's always Reddit.
>>
>Randi

He had a canonical name?
>>
>>4157604
>who actually play games
Eh, that's not the shmupfags.
>>
File: Randi_NintendoPower.png (817KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
Randi_NintendoPower.png
817KB, 600x594px
I'd probably give it to Randi. Crono is an ordinary guy thrown into extraordinary circumstances. There's not really any lore or backstory to his powers, and given random people in his world and even village exhibit similar abilities, he seems to be largely typical.

Randi is from the now extinct Tribe of Mana and the son of the Legendary Mana Knight Serin and the Tree of Mana. Further, the only really notable lore-sword in Chrono Trigger is the Masamune and it's not wielded by Crono at all, while the Mana Sword is specifically wielded by Randi as the sole remaining Mana Knight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.