[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

losing savefiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: MTOldTestament.png (2MB, 622x1108px) Image search: [Google]
MTOldTestament.png
2MB, 622x1108px
has this ever happened to you /vr/? I was emulating pic related, reached the end of the flaming level on the first megami tensei, after getting an item that would let you see where the boss of that section is hiding (I think it was Set), but then I stopped playing for a while, when I decided to come back to it turns out I must have accidentally deleted the save file somehow because the file was clean, or perhaps it got corrupted, no idea.

I had a backup on my phone, but my phone happened to met its untimely demise not too long ago, so Im shit out of luck.
>>
Lost them all the time due to faulty third party memory cards, didn't even care most of them were games I had no plan of returning to anyway.
>>
you sure you haven't changed the filename or folder? Emulators don't usually corrupt saves like that
>>
Try looking into your emulator's sram folder if you can still find a file named megami tensei.
>>
You know the thing where nes games said to hold reset before turning off power? One time, I just turned the game off without holding reset, and I lost all my zelda saves.
>>
>>4156749
>>4156751

already checked for that to no avail, now the only thing I can think about is trying to look if somebody else has uploaded his own saves somewhere, but given that its not nearly as known as the FF games I doubt it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.