[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donkey Kong 64 emulation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: TM_N64_DonkeyKong64.png (301KB, 438x370px) Image search: [Google]
TM_N64_DonkeyKong64.png
301KB, 438x370px
Which is the best emulator for DK64?
>>
>>4153553
Mupen64
>>
personally i would try project64 it seems to work the best
>>
File: IMG_4245.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4245.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>the absolute state of emulation
>>
>>4153553
i used to play it on pj64 1.7 just fine. like you can play the arcade dk game and jetpack game too.
the only issues were that graphically characters would stretch sometimes which is weird.
also when climbing at certain angles, the screen screen starts shaking violently and your character might fall into the dark abyss unless you press start to cancel the effect.
>>
>emulating
>playing DK 64

Jesus you have bad taste
>>
>>4153563
>tommy in a gimp suit
>>
>>4153553

PJ64 1.6 with standard Jabo plugin worked fine aside from a few graphical glitches here and there, the only thing switching to glide really did was making the banana fairy photos really appear whereas with standard plugin it was just a black square.
>>
>tfw no online MP
>>
>>4155284
>PJ64 1.6 with standard Jabo plugin
"No!"
>>
I'm using mupen64plus right now and it seems to emulate the graphics a little better than Project64 on some games for me (for example, on mario 64 the shadows of the characters and the carpet of the castle are missing in project64 while on mupen64plus they are there) but when i play DK 64 it lags in some places (like for example inside of Cranky's lab) and some games slow down to a crawl.
Anyone knows how can i make mupen64plus run faster?
>>
>>4158398
What video plugin are you using with m64p?
>>
Anything that has GlideN64 probably.
>>
>>4158410
"Mupen64plus OpenGL Video Plugin by Rice" Anyone knows how can i change the plugin? i just tried m64p a couple of days ago.
>>
>>4153553
All N64 emulators suck. I am loathe to buy a console I can emulate but I just had to buy an N64. Have you fucking tried switching between games like SF64, GoldenEye and DK64, playing them on a PSX-style gamepad? It's bull fucking shit, man. Now I have to buy a goddamn controller pak though...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.