[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Crystal_Tower.png (4KB, 260x250px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_Tower.png
4KB, 260x250px
WHAT
THE
FUCK
WERE
THEY
THINKING
>>
>>4152687
Ummm idk anon what exactly are you thinking? Did you even make it up to the Sylx tower or did you just grab some random picture of it? Did you even go through The maze dungeon that isn't much of a maze, did you even make it to forbidden land Eureka?

I replay FF3 every year around christmas time when work lightens up in the Winter and I always look forward to this fold of dungeons. I'm so confused, what exactly are you thinking that they were thinking about? Theres nothing wrong here, as I see it. Or you just suck at the game and thought you could get here on 4 thieves?? I have no idea whats got you so perplexed about their perplexity that may have or may not have existed at the time of development.

Elaborate anon, don't just bait :/
>>
>>4152687
>tons of elixers and endgame equipment available in chests
>four ribbons in plain sight guarded by an easier version of a boss you've already proven you can beat
>enemies give tons of experience so you'll gain multiple levels along the way
>final boss has a very simple pattern, and you can even make yourself invincible to it within a few turns by stacking protect spells

WOW WTF SO HARD HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE???
>>
>>4152697
FF isn't supposed to be hard. You're supposed to break all the systems, make your super party and steamroll the end boss in 2 rounds. Have you never even played one before!
>>
>>4152714
Where did I even say it was hard?? FF3 is one of the easiest in the series but that doesn't mean there aren't ways to fuck yourself. Jesus christ, dude, learn to read.
>>
>>4152687
Isn't even hard, summer fag.
>>
All you have to do is go outside to save.
>>
They were thinking you should switch to 2 ninjas and 2 sages like you were supposed to so you could steamroll the dungeon and final bosses.
>>
>>4152687
In both the original and the remake, it really isn't that bad.
>>
I didn't even realize Protect was useful against the last boss's attack; I just powered through with healing the damage. I had a 3 sage 1 ninja party.
>>
>>4152687
That patch of world map is the perfect place to save and rest up. The enterance of the point of no return dark world is only a few steps away from this safe spot once you've unlocked it, too.

This is good design.
>>
>>4153131
Ya, I heard "horror" stories of people using their phoenix downs early in the remake and then couldn't beat the game because of it. I think I only died twice in the entire game.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.