[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know next to nothing about monitors/pvms They look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3624.jpg (94KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3624.jpg
94KB, 750x600px
So I know next to nothing about monitors/pvms

They look like nice little crts to me.
Due to not having space, I think it would be nice to get one.
Looking for awhile, I finally found a guy selling some. Which model should I get? Thanks for all your help in advance I love you guys

I have a PVM-14N6U, 14N2U, 14N5U, 1351Q, and 14L1. I have. I also have a Ikegami TM14-17RZ which looks really nice. The screen has a slight burn-in but it is 100% unnoticeable while displaying a picture. You can only see it when the display is powered off. I have a JVC TM-H150CG that I think needs a recap. There is some subtle color streaking. I have a random Panasonic and another random JVC, both 14", that only do s-video. Can't remember the model #s off the top of my head. I'd let them go for relatively cheap. I also have a few VGA monitors, too. That's what I use them for anyway. I'm looking for $165 for the 14N6U. $150 for the 14N2U. $110 for the 1351Q (display needs some adjustment - I haven't really used it much). $60 for the 14N5U. $60 for all three of the 14L2s (really nice monitors, they have extra input card space). I also have two PVM-8054Qs and a PVM-8041Q. They are small but are in perfect condition They are capable of running on batteries, too. They do all the way up to RGB and component. I would let them go for $70 a piece. I kind of want to keep the 14L1 because it looks awesome and has like no hours on it whatsoever. It only does S-Video but it was my first PVM. I would let it go but I'd have to think about the price. It was literally never used once when I bought it. I'm not sure how to price the JVC TM-H150CG. It's very high-end. I think it just needs a little TLC and it could be a really amazing display. If you are interested in the VGA monitors I'd let them go for cheap ($20-$30). I may be willing to negotiate the prices if you want to buy more than one or if you have something to trade. Let me know which ones you are thinking about and I can send pics. Thanks!
>>
>>4151301
Focus, which one you want the most.
>>
File: IMG_4581.jpg (43KB, 844x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4581.jpg
43KB, 844x617px
>>4151397
Whatever is the best one. And again I have no clue as to the quality of what he has listed. Thanks tho!
>>
>>4151421
The JVC 150 probably but I don't recognize more than three of them.
>>
The three 14L2s for $60 hell I'd probably jump on that offer myself.
>>
>>4151535
Thanks I appreciate it
>>
>>4151421
You know what's creepy about this now? It's one dead guy impersonating another dead guy.
>>
>>4151568
I don't get it
>>
>>4151579
The Genie (Robin Williams) impersonating Rodney Dangerfield.
>>
>>4151615
Lol I get it now. Mind blown
>>
The answer is to buy the most expensive one. No price is too big for The Meme.
>>
>>4151686
Thanks for your help
I'm rolling with gramps he knows his shit
>>
File: IMG_4956.jpg (80KB, 767x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4956.jpg
80KB, 767x648px
>>4151535
Could you elaborate just a little sir?
>>
>>4151301
Don't bother with pvm's. The picture quality is far too sharp for low res games (it looks like shit). They're also too small, way overpriced, and require stupid custom cabling. Get a standard def TV.
>>
>>4151867
you what?

At 14" the PVM wins every time in every category, including the "Childhood Feels" one.
>>
I wish I could get a pvm
>>
>>4151851
The only additional thing to say is that it's weird and maybe a little suspicious that he has them that cheap. OP should make sure to test them out before he takes them home but even if one of them is pretty shitty they're still worth the price. If only one ends up working right he should get a lower price. I'd say something like "I'll just take the one working one for $20" then end up taking all three for $30 or $40 but if all three of them work fine, $60 is a great price. In fact I and imagine why the guy set that price compared to his other prices. Maybe he meant $60 each?
>>
>>4151663
>>4151615
You guys should watch the three stooges. Literally everyone in those movies is dead! Stooges and supporting cast alike. Conspiracy?
>>
File: 1495847909922.png (18KB, 464x485px) Image search: [Google]
1495847909922.png
18KB, 464x485px
>>4151301
I'm also interested in getting a monitor with VGA for my dreamcast but know very little about them.

Pardon my ignorance and if this is a stupid question, but how exactly does the setup go? Is it just as simple as plug monitor and console into power, attach speakers, plug in VGA, then turn everything on? Is there anything else that I'm missing? Please and thank you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.