[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember, that you darth vader the shit kicked out ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fight!.png (656KB, 1022x721px) Image search: [Google]
fight!.png
656KB, 1022x721px
Do you remember, that you darth vader the shit kicked out ?
>>
>>4150476
FUCK VS WHORE
>>
Yeah i remember that
>vader fighting fist to fist with arden lyn
>backflip kicking his sith ass
>sometimes he didnt even used the lightsaber
Not exactly canon, right?
>>
>>4150490
Gonenaj jihojo prej. Ooooo fret frumant gok ten graak bon lol
>>
I loved this game. It was garbage, but I still loved it.

It has possibly my favorite move in any fighting game - Arden Lyn with 4 super bars can release an undodgeable 360 degree pink sphere that will do 70% of the opponent's lifebar and carries an absurd amount of knockback that can easily ring out the opponent as well. Since she is melee only it was a nice surprise for opponents trying to play the projectile game with you because it gave you enough time to charge up the move.
>>
>>4150997
Lel as a kid I only played as her because of that one cheap fucking move. It was really easy to execute from what I remember.
>>
>>4150476
What e-celeb just shilled this game? Only way in hell this game gets brought up
>>
>>4150490
It's part of the real canon, the one Disney doesn't want you to follow.
>>
>>4150476
what the fuck did you just say to me?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.