[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rayman's adventure to the horrors of LEARNING!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Rayman-brain-games.jpg (73KB, 403x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rayman-brain-games.jpg
73KB, 403x400px
So they say that Crash is like Dark Souls... Then again, Rayman could kick your ass... Even for educational purposes.

Does anyone remember this game (also known as Rayman Junior)? I'm a grown-ass man, and an educational Rayman game is kicking my ass until the brink of dawn. The edutainment part is easy, but platforming on mostly narrow spots with few checkpoints isn't. If you want an even tougher challenge, play the game in mute.

>INB4 those "git gud' replies start rolling in, I've actually beaten some hard games like Blood (a tough sonovabitch FPS), Crash's unholy trinity of it's hardest levels (High Road, Slippery Climb, and Stormy Ascent), and the OG Rayman to name a few.

>I also bet you haven't played this until now, yes? No walkthroughs? I doubt that.
>>
>>4149527
Getting the gem for Sunset Villa is the hardest challenge in Crash
>>
>>4149527
I grew up with this game as a kid and I loved it. It's a shame something like this will never be made again.
>>
>>4149529
Hardest for me was Fumbling in the Dark. Shit, I had a harder time with Cortex Power than with Sunset Vista.
>>
>>4149527
I have a similar one for PC. It was called rayman teaches English.
You pretty much have a set path you need to walk through and choose the right direction (correct eat at joe's platform, moving platform, path where it doesn't appear an instadeath amount of spikes.)
>>
>>4149994
>(correct eat at joe's platform, moving platform, path where it doesn't appear an instadeath amount of spikes.)

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>4150959
sorry I was drowsy when I wrote that. Also English is hard
The stages consist of only choosing the correct paths. You need to pick one of three choices marked with the different answers to questions which are narrated.
these choice paths can be
>green ufo platforms where two of them lead to a dead end
>moving spike platform, also dead end with two of them
or just three different paths where two of them spawn spikes all over the place, killing you.
the game is easy as long as you know you're grammar, but you can see I had troubles with the game when reading my postings
>>
>>4149527
this was my first gaming memory. legit sat in my living room, mom walked it, handed me the game and i went to town. this was probably 1999ish i was only a few years old. i played it soo much and dont know what happened to it. emulated it a few years ago and it kicked my ass. idk how i did it as a kid because i remember seeing a lot of the game.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.