[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of the metal cap in whoops fortress?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4562.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4562.png
1MB, 1136x640px
What's the point of the metal cap in whoops fortress?
>>
to be a boss
>>
>>4148174
Glitches
>>
Can you kill the boulders or hurt them?
>>
>>4148174
gives you invincibility from the thwomps. i guess nintendo thought that part was way harder than it actually was
>>
>>4148356
Considering you never need to even go over there, I think it was just for fun.
>>
>>4148174
To make the player curious/hype about it early in the game.
>>
>>4148174

Ask most people and they wouldn't even remember that being there.
>>
I honestly don't even remember how Metal Mario responds to Thwomps. Maybe it was placed there so people could mess around to see what happens? Chances are you'll have cleared that star before you ever access the metal cap, so it doesn't seem like it'd have a meaningful purpose. Maybe a relic of an earlier version where you'd have the metal cap by that stage?
>>
>>4149026

This is the correct answer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.