[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they get easier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (211KB, 781x546px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
211KB, 781x546px
I just tried playing the first game, and it was punishingly difficult, that I could not finish it. I do like the game's controls and style, but it was just too difficult for my taste.

So do the other 2 games get any easier? Or are they still just as terribly impossible for plebs like me?
>>
They're easier, but American NG3 is arguably harder than the first
>>
>>4147303
>I just tried playing the first game, and it was punishingly difficult, that I could not finish it. I do like the game's controls and style, but it was just too difficult for my taste.
Try some more you fucking retard, i 1 credited the first in under 10 hrs so try using your brain instead of playing on mindless reaction waving around like a twat in the wind.
>>
>>4147303
Well it's 20-30% easier in Europe since they use PAL
>>
>>4147303
Honestly first NG gets balls to the wall hard only on the last stage. Before that it's just slightly hard, with some cheap moments like enemy spawning right before you land from jumping over a hole.
>>
>>4147303
2 and the Japanese version of 3 are easier but they're not as good as the original. Just experiment a bit and memorize your way through the hard parts of the first one.
>>
Nope. 3 has smoother controls and the enemies don't respawn so I find it the least frustrating of the bunch, but it has some nasty levels and encounters still. The final one is some iwbtg shit. Also limited credits in the US version.
>>
>>4147331
You know I don't normally spout the 'autism' meme, but in this case i find it very appropriate.

Note, however, my very autistic friend, I am not calling you autistic because you 1 credited the game in 10 hours, as you so claim. No, I am calling you autistic because of the manner of your response to an innocent thread with no hidden meaning or intentions other than asking for some advice.

So I implore you, calm the fuck down. Curb your autism. Etc etc etc.

Good day.
>>
>>4147303
I found 2 slightly harder than 1 (especially last boss), and 3 being quite easier than both. NA versions.
>>
>>4147432
How aren't they as good?
>>
>>4147303
NG2 is braindead easy because you get the red shadow clone dudes that basically triples your damage output if you can get them in the right places. The levels are more gimmicky like sliding on ice or fighting the wind, but the rest of the game is fairly straightforward and simple.

NG3 on the other hand, christ. The US release doubled the damage you take and removed infinite continues. Play the Japan version if you want since it has normal damage and endless continues. I always thought the jumping in 3 was kind of fucky though, like you have to be more careful with how you turn around otherwise you won't do the spin jump like normal, but just a backwards normal jump with Ryu's hands up in the air. Took me awhile to get used to that.
>>
3 NA is fine. Took me 5 game overs max.

2 is definitely the easiest
>>
>>4147925
Not him, but they are slower paced. Compare the falling speed of each game. Also their stages have more features/gimmicks, though I actually liked the ice stages since you can attack while sliding.
>>
>>4147969
2 feels the fastest to me movement wise even though the falling speed might be slower. Personally I love 3's vertical level design and much improved climbing more than anything in the first game.
>>
>>4147331
But were talking about the superior NES games.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.