[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people dislike this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.jpg (21KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.jpg
21KB, 190x265px
Why do so many people dislike this game?
>>
why shouldn't they dislike that game?
>>
AVGN
>>
>>4145518
Because it's a shitty game that sucks ass.
>>
Because they've never played it and a former special ed student with an 89 IQ who knows very little about anything told them it was bad.
>>
Because it's hard.
>>
ITT: People pretend to like a shit game because some youtube guy doesn't. Sad.
>>
I remember renting it when I was like 5 and it's the first ''buyer's remorse'' I can recall.

Couldn't understand what I had to do at all.
>>
Japanese hated this game and had the title of kusoge way before the AVGN made it popular.

The game is fucking horrible and inconsistent with the damage. Also the game as Jekyll is unplayable.
>>
>>4145682
>I remember renting it when I was like 5 and it's the first ''buyer's remorse'' I can recall.
Same. This and Hylide were pretty damn disappointing. I had read the book and thought I was in for a good time. If nothing else, I stopped reading classic literature.
>>
Because it looks like a simple side scrolling platform game but it isnt.

So it doesnt play like people expect.
>>
WHY DON'T THE WEAPONS DO ANYTHING
>>
What a shitload of buffalo diarrhea laced with the pubes from a corpse, dripping with rancid hyena piss and zebra semen. What were they thinking? Ass!
>>
>>4145558
Dude, he communicated with Steven Spielberg on AOL. I think he knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>4145681
This.
It's just a bad game. It was back then, and it still is even after some YouTuber made a video about it.
>>
I actually liked AVGN's take on this game and how it's about human duality between good and evil.
>>
>>4145925
This post made me laugh the hardest at 4chan today.
>>
Because it's a shitload of FUCK. UGH!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!
>>
When it comes down to it the biggest killer was Jekyll's slow walking speed. Makes the game really tedious even when you do things right.
>>
>>4145558

I tried it because of him and found it to be generally unpleasant. Sometimes he has made "angry" videos about games I ended up liking (Street Fighter 2010, Die Hard) but this was not one of those.

However the reason SO MANY people dislike the game, these days at least, is indeed AVGN. Without him there would only be a few I guess.

And yeah probably most who dislike it have not played it I suppose.
>>
>>4145518
because it's a shit game and because it's shit a lot of people wanna be contrarian, same reason a lot of people feel the need to nitshit on popular good games, contrarianism with the popular opinion is COOL

Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.