[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the emulation on the Retro Bit Generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rbgen.jpg (76KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rbgen.jpg
76KB, 800x800px
Specifically how is the Genesis emulation on the Retro Bit Generations? Trying to get an emulation console for my bf's birthday and this looked like a cheap alternative to a Pi 3 + controllers and getting physical carts of all the Genesis games he likes (Toe Jam and Earl, Shining Force 2, Contra Hard Corps, Castlevania Bloodlines, all Streets of Rage, and the Taz games are pretty expensive combined).

If its ass what do you guys recommend?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>
>>4144917
ya'll know where I can get one for less than $50? At that price point I might as well go for the Pi 3
>>
>>4144913

Are you a grill?
>>
>>4144939
why
>>
>>4144913
Get a real Genny + flashcart. Much better gift imo.
Also,
Are you a girl?
>>
>>4144913
Honestly, OP, considering the nice color scheme and ready-out-of-the-box state, buy that retrobit thing you've posted.

I know I loved the shit out of my plug n play Namco machines from the early 00s
>>
File: in to the trash it goes.png (190KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
in to the trash it goes.png
190KB, 300x400px
>>4144913
>Retro Bit Generations
>my bf's birthday
It's ass. It'll always be ass.
>>
buy an Ouya for like $15 and set up the emulators
>>
>>4144913
The library isn't very good. You aren't really getting the best of Capcom, IREM, etc.

The emulation is spotty asides from the GB titles. And vertical arcade games are fucked.
It doesn't even upscale games right.
>>
>Trying to get an emulation console for my bf's birthday
My wife got me a retron5. She's happy with it and so is her son.
>>
>>4144923
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/RETROAD-Custom-Games-for-8bit-16bit-32bit-64bit/32741566757.html

>>4145078
Because they're thirsty as fuck. Me, I'll just assume you're a girl because I like to pretend there's less faggotry on 4chan than there actually is
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.