[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: goo-gone.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
goo-gone.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
I used Googone to clean the value village sticker off the wood panel on my Atari 2600 and now that place is stained a darker brown than the rest of the wood.

How do I correct my mistake and restore the wood?
>>
It's not real wood, you probably dissolved part of the adhesive probably just take it completely off with the goo gone, clean it and use an even layer of new adhesive like 3m spray
>>
Mine is the Sears one which is real wood.
>>
Clean the rest of it.
>>
>>4142319
kek
>>
even it out and then leave it alone
>>
You done goofed
>>
>>4142330
Pretty much this.

Also, learn to read the instructions and warnings on the bottle before you go splashing it around.
>>
>>4142309
Buy another busted atari 2600 with good siding and then just pull a switcheroo.
>>
File: 1499139331053.jpg (111KB, 364x514px) Image search: [Google]
1499139331053.jpg
111KB, 364x514px
>>4142309
Is that you David?
>>
In the future maybe try some home-made goo removal solution. I recall using one that involved coconut oil and it worked well. Dunno how it would be reacted in your situation though.
>>
Heat gun for sticker removal
>>
If you drink some Goo Gone everything will look dark and you won't notice.
>>
>>4142309
Maybe the residue from the sticker adhesive has seeped into the wood.

I've bought vinyl records with that kind of recycled cardboard type cover and the shop sticker has left a stain on it. Annoying and not much that can be done about it.
>>
You don't use Goo Gone on plastic.
>>
>>4142309
put a value village sticker over the stained part
>>
>>4145658
seems legit
>>
Heuy guys.
The stain is gone now :)
I rubbed some water on it and let it sit for a couple days. It seems to have evaporated.
>>
File: 1469918226659.jpg (102KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469918226659.jpg
102KB, 640x800px
>>4147509
>>
>>4147830
KYS you are cancer
>>
>>4147509
>RARE "VALUE" ****ATARI**** 2600 RETRO
>I KNOW WHAT I GOT
>>
>>4147830
what a beautiful picture
>>
>>4147830
what a beautiful picture
>>
File: achtung.png (23KB, 628x550px) Image search: [Google]
achtung.png
23KB, 628x550px
>>4147817
ALERT!!

Do NOT listen to this man.

You should never splash water onto Googone. It chemically reacts into a dangerous gas that can kill you!

Look on the label for googone. It has an octogon(!) poison symbol which is even more deadly that the rhombus poison symbol.

You should only wipe off googone with a dry towel paper and throw it into the garbage can (not the toilet!).

Trolling on this site has gone too far. What if some kid got hurt?
>>
>>4147830
>>4147509
What meme is this?
>>
>>4147981
I'll reluctantly give you 2/10 for effort.

Perhaps you should direct your energies into something a little more productive?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.