[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started playing this WTF I thought Batsu was a good guy??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: project.jpg (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
project.jpg
36KB, 250x250px
Just started playing this
WTF I thought Batsu was a good guy??
>>
I never play PJ, what are some of the enhancements from RS?
>>
>>4141486
It's a completely different game.
Some notable differences include teams of 3 instead of 2, better graphics, no load times, new characters, new story, etc.
>>
Someone didn't finish story mode.
>>
>>4141482
Should I trade my N64 collection for Dreamcast? Ive always liked carts better but lately debating
>>
>>4141512
Some of the new characters were already introduced in that version of RS that has the updated Nekketsu dating sim though but it doesn't change anything so it's okay to start at RS then skip to this one.
>>
Rival Schools! Batsu!
Purchase, you ought to!
It came with one free CD
It's like I got two!
I hope they make part two for Dreamcast
Them games I seen in mags
I can't believe they had!
>>
>>4143103
Shame Event II was such a fucking god awful piece of trash
>>
File: For_great_justice.jpg (794KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
For_great_justice.jpg
794KB, 2592x1944px
I remember hearing a rumor, which I cannot substantiate. When the voice actor for Hyo, Kaneto Shiozawa, died the series was put on hiatus out of respect for the voice actor. In Japan, characters and their voice actors are linked. Similar to how the voice of Guilty Gear's Zato-1 died and the character was renamed to his shadow Eddie with a different voice actor, reflecting storyline wise that the shadow has taken over. However, now in the Guilty Gear Xrd series, the character is back to Zato-1, so there may be a sort of statute of limitations on such respect. That theory is the best I got for why this series never continued, as everyone who played the games loved them, and it was successful from my perspective back then. I understand modern development and trends have shifted to different directions, and such a series would not be economically feasible for modern Capcom. Were there any better sources, articles, interviews, etc. for why the series was left in the dust?
>>
>>4143118
We are in a time where is better for a lot of great franchises to stay dead, see Marvel Vs Capcom.
>>
>>4143118
I agree with >>4143284
We're in a time where it's best some franchises stay dead. As for your question, I don't have an answer, sorry.
>>
I always liked Capcom's lesser known fighters, especially Tech Romancer.
>>
>>4143118
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>4142591
You can just burn games to CD-R for Dreamcast.
I like to print out nice looking labels and put them in cases. It would be neat to nicely label the discs too if I had something like lightscribe or cared to bother with those incredibly annoying stick-on labels.
Don't sell your carts, all you need is like $40 and a stack of CDs to get started with DC.
>>
>>4143118
Keep trying, handwriting guy. You'll take off one day.
>>
>>4144567
You serious? we worship the ground he walks on.
>>
>>4144563
Seems kind of pointless to collect something if im just going to pirate all the games... I got a sports edition dreamcast im looking at. Got to decide if i want to thin my n64 collection
>>
>>4145128
Seems more pointless to collect something if you are just going to sell it. If you pirate a DC game you really want, you can just buy it after discovering you love it.
>>
>>4145584
>you can just buy it after discovering you love it.
Why though? It's not like the money is going to support the devs anymore.
>>
>>4145128
>Seems kind of pointless to collect something
Correct. Which is why the dreamcast is great.
>>
>>4145586
I have a pirated collection and an original one. It's just nice to have the jewel case and original booklets. Plus I can actually make my own backups should anything happen like a DMCA wave or some shit.
>>
>>4145797
Collecting is a hobby, friend
>>
>>4145128
Seems kind for pointless to "collect" anything when you can't afford to collect.
>>
>>4146807
Cant afford to collect? Where did you get that from? Nothing wrong with a budget
>>
>>4147248
Got that from you poorfag
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.