[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preferred PS1 Emulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 10

File: lIwfRkf.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lIwfRkf.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
I've heard theres been great strides in fixing the jitter of PS1 games recently.

Which is better, PCSX-R or Mednafen? I'd prefer Mednafen since it uses Retroarch, but the wiki says PCSX-R is preferable for 3D games. I'm trying to figure out if the anti-jitter options in Retroarch are as good as PCSX-R.
>>
I like arbex

It's the only one I had that could run Legends 2 and Misadventures
>>
My two emus of choice are:

ePSXe with the new GPU Core that goes for accuracy; or if I want higher res and filterning, Pete's OpenGL 2.9 plugin.

As a backup in case a game or special disc doesn't work with ePSXe under any config, I use Xebra and the only thing that I still wish DrHell added is vibration support. Everything is top tier as far as I'm concerned (I'm not an emu nerd), easy to install and configure, accurate instead of enhanced, good compatibility, just overall a solid emu that gets updated frequently too.

In one special case, I use PCSX-R for those new features like widescreen, no texture warping etc... but it's not my main or anything, not yet, waiting on more improvements.
>>
>>4138195
>recommending epsxe
>>
Why would you use anything other than PCSXR-PGXP? The difference is immediate and striking, and it still works on fucking toasters.
>>
>>4138243
>>4138195

Speaking of PCSX-R, the website that hosts it is going to shut down completely here in like 4 months.
>>
>>4138349
why
>>
Is the official ps1 emulator on psp/vita better than unofficial options?
>>
>>4138358
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/bharry/2017/03/31/shutting-down-codeplex/
>>
>>4138195
>ePSXe
>accuracy
lmao
>>
>>4138195
Please stop recommending ePSXe before we end up with another ZSNES situation.
>>
>>4138382
Sony's emulator is good for pick up and play with zero hassle, but it only applies to the games Sony sell on PSN themselves. If anything else (self converted homebrew) is YMMV with possible bugs, crashes, failure to boot. Sony's emulator also can't emulate NeGcon controllers and refuses to play Dualshock required games like Ape Escape because PSP lacked way too many buttons and analogs. The games sold on PSN are also much lower in size due to new compression, such as redbook CD audio now being in Sony ATRAC (quality difference is transparent).
>>
>>4139470
Kill yourself for implying ePSXe is even close to being as bad as ZSNES.
>>
>>4138170
mednafen

PCSX-R is a relic
>>
>>4138382
>>4139480

The official port of Legends/DASH has out of sync music, I can't see how that's a piracy thing considering the shit was MIDI in the first place
>>
>>4140179
What game?
>>
>>4140116
This. I tried playing Vagrant Story on PCSX-R and I got a shitton of input problems. I mena, I would take my hand off of my keyboard and then it would just randomly move in the last direction I pressed for the next 5 seconds. After I uninstalled PCSX-R and installed Medafen, I've had no such problems and I'm having a blast right now
>>
Official /vr/ list of recommended emulators

NES: nesticle
SNES: zsnes
Genesis: genecyst
PS1(One): ePSXe
N64: 1964
GB/GBC: VisualBoy
NeoGeo: NeoRageX
CPS: Callus
CPS2: WinKawaks

Do NOT try other emulators. These work just fine for me so there's no reason to try anything different. As people say: "if it ain't broke don't fix it"
>>
>>4140195
Rockman DASH/Megaman Legends?

>>4140207
>Official /vr/ list of recommended emulators
>NES: nesticle

Is it possible to nostalgiafag over an emulator? That shit brings up fuckin memories man
>>
>>4140229
I looked it up on Google and it seems Reddit and Neogaf both confirmed it. A shame really, because PSone Classics generally have pretty good QA. I feel bad for anyone who actually spends money on them.
>>
>>4140207
>nesticle
hahaha i remember that one for the icon alone
>>
>>4139470
>another ZSNES situation
Try running Snes9x on a 486@66MHz. Oh, it's unplayable? Well stop complaining about ZSNES.
>>
>>4138170
I just use my PS2 with popstarter. Tried using Mednafen for a bit but it's an overly contrived piece of shit and I would rather use EPSXE than that.
>>
>>4140671
>drag and drop
>overly comtrived
You are fucking retarded
>>
File: 1481318138577.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481318138577.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>4140675
>le drag and drop meme
I do know how to use it, you fucking underage. The lack of any tangible interface is what makes it contrived. Shitty ingame menus that are hardly there don't count and simply starting a game is what I expect of a proof of concept emulator.
>>
>>4140685
There are front-end GUIs for Mednafen that fix all that.
>>
>>4140689
I'll stick to real hardware.
>>
>>4140685
What would you add to the menu and why is it shitty?
>>
>>4138170
Retroarch when the game works with vulkan renderer, PCSX-R otherwise.
>>
>>4138243
Because it's broken. PGXP makes the game perform worse and overclocking doesn't work on many game to counteract that.
>>
Everyone who doesn't use Retroarch by now is a complete and utter retard. Emulation will never get easier and more functional than this.

The best PSX core for home PCs is Mednafen PSX, use it together with the crt-aperture shader.
>>
>>4140832
I am using ePSXe and never had any problems.
>>
For expensive games where in put land would not be too much of a problem the PS3 might be the best option for the Casual user.

Especially for some games like vagrant story which go for absurd amounts.
>>
>>4140865
Input lag. Damn autocorrect
>>
>download mednafen

>drag and drop the cue on the exe after making the firmware folder for the bios

>nothing happens

>get medgui

>not compatible with the new version

>get medgui reborn

>load rom, run

>nothing happens

I think I will go for the meme guys
>>
>>4141443
Use what works for you, you have the benefit of having a few rather diverse choices so you'll definitely find what you need.

And just ignore the people who take offense at posts like yours, they're going to accuse you of being a retard for it like what's happened ITT (same thing every thread, nothing new).
>>
>>4141443
Check stdout.txt in the Mednafen directory. It will tell you what's going wrong.
>>
File: 1500693138591.jpg (69KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500693138591.jpg
69KB, 692x960px
>>4141443
>>4141443
>>4141443

I think you forgot to load any BIOS's into your FUCKING firmware folder you neanderthal.
>>
File: 1500431556138.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1500431556138.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
I'm so sick of this fucking retarded shit, the best place to compare, research, and LOOK at information on emulators that are available is fucking right here:

http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

Years ago, a lot of stuff was good, that's changed- like a hell of a lot. Mednafen does NEAR damn everything. If you don't want to use it that's fine. Bsnes is still the best cycle accurate emulator, and its very easy to setup and use- just like mednafen.

It takes 5 minutes to read through documentation about all of these emulators. Get a fucking clue.
>>
>>4141459

I think it should be clear that the bios is, was and still is in the goddam folder you bloody ape
>>
>>4141508
the bios filenames need to match the ones in the config file

>;Path to the Europe SCPH-5502/v3.0E ROM BIOS
>psx.bios_eu scph5502.bin

>;Path to the Japan SCPH-5500/v3.0J ROM BIOS
>psx.bios_jp scph5500.bin

>;Path to the North America SCPH-5501/v3.0A ROM BIOS
>psx.bios_na scph5501.bin

read the documentation
>>
>>4141443
you should check if the cue file actually has the correct bin name in it
>>
Im trying to emualte Valkyre Profile and Im not sure what would be the most performace friendly option, my laptop is pretty shit

I tried mednafen, but the animated intro was a bit jittery and the overall sound in the game itself is a bit jittery as well.

Im trying to mess around with epsxe and pcsrx, the emulation wiki lists a couple for 2D games, not sure wich would be the best for this particular game, meanwhile other plugins I tried make everything jittery as well

apparently the PSP eboot wont go past the intro, that fucking sucks, some say to get a save from a PC emulator and then put it in the PSP somehow, but I dont know if there are some other game breaking bugs later
>>
File: Panzer Bandit 1.png (330KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Panzer Bandit 1.png
330KB, 1440x1080px
I think Panzer Bandit looks good with PGXP.
>>
>>4141615
and here's what it looks like in native res aka ant version.
>>
>>4141463
>documentation

I shouldn't have to do anything beyond double clicking an icon and selecting a game. If users need to pass a test before they can use your program you have failed as a programmer.
>>
>>4141685
I configured mednafen once years ago and now I just double click any rom and it opens

it's not rocket science, you only need to put the correct bios files in a folder and configuring controls

other emulators need you to choose and configure a bunch of plugins, you need to spend way more time reading online to know which plugins work and then they don't work for the game you want to play and you need to go back online to find something else to use

stop being retarded
>>
>>4141685
>pass a test
>reading
I guess if you're in the third fucking grade.
>>
>>4138195
>with the new GPU Core that goes for accuracy
it is a plugin? whats the name?
>>
>>4138170
I like Retroarch so I would go with Mednafen if I ever want to emulate ps1
>>
>>4138185

Misadventures seems to run fine on latest epsxe
>>
>>4141617
I like the windowboxing more desu
>>
>>4140685
>a proof of concept emulator
Simply autism is that you?
>>
>>4142550
Same
>>
>>4141443
Try retro arch or mednaffe
>>
>>4141576
For performance. You want pSX some people call it psxfin as that is what the exe is called. Accuracy & compatability isnt great but itll run on anything.

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/psx_em.html
>>
>>4142569
yes it me is >simply autism XD hehehe
>>
>>4142597
no$psx is a bit buggy, but it might be good as an alternative toaster option. Even ePSXe should run decently on old hardware with the right plugins.
>>
>>4142597
>>4142662

I ended using the mednafen core of retroarch in my phone, shit man, it runs so much better holy shit, maybe I should hang myself.

anyways do you still need to do the cue edit if you are using retroarch to change from disc 1 to disc 2? maybe retroarch streamlines the process
>>
If you like Monster Rancher you will want to use nearly any other playstation emulator other than mednafen, even discontinued emulators are usually able to emulate the cd reading feature while mednafen got rid of this for reasons unknown
>>
>>4138243
Since pgxp is based on pcsxr it carries many of its problems.
There are compatibility problems with games like Front Mission 3 (leg destruction bug) and menu in rollcage.

When you left out compatibility issues there are performance issues.
Some games like DDR slow down to a crawl.
>>
>>4140832
>Everyone who doesn't use Retroarch by now is a complete and utter retard.

Its not even an emulator, its a frontend you fucking mongol.

Also, there is not a single core on retroarch that use dynarec, everything switches your PC into an overdrive mode.
There are very few reasons to use anything but epsxe and most of them come down to the fact epsxe uses OGL2 which does shitty filtering of 2D backgrounds in 2.5D games.
>>
>>4140832
>autism speaks
fo sho
>>
Anyone here have the entire PS1 collection? If so how many gigs was it and did you download it all at once?
>>
>>4145306
Dont have the entire collection but according to wiki there been 2456 games released for psx, knowing that average game after dumping is 500 MB we arrive at roughly one TB for the whole collection.
>>
>>4138170
I haven't used Mednafen in a while. Have they made it so that it can upscale 3D games?
>>
>>4138170
Back in 2007 I used ePSXe and it just werked. What's the preferred emu now?
>>
>>4138170
ePSXe 2.0 was a more accurate emulator, as far as my experience, but it doesn't play the multi-track music.

PCSX-R PGXP removes 98% of the jitter, and let's you play all the multi-track music... But you'll encounter some problems not present on the ePSXe 2.0.

>If you want an example, try playing Silhouette Mirage on those emulators, and try to save game.
>>
>>4145732
Mednafen you piece of shit.
>>
>>4145742
Then why do people use other emus?
>>
>>4145757
Because they're uninformed retards who don't care about accuracy.
>>
>>4145759
I remember at one point ePSXe released a new version that bested Mednafen in some accuracy tests. Is Mednafen back on top?
>>
>>4145762
That was NEVER the case you fucking faggot.
>>
>>4145734
>but it doesn't play the multi-track music.

>PEOPS sound driver 1.09a
>Enable XA and SPU IRQ.

Everything that normally gave me troubles like:
Wipeout 3, Rollcage I and II, Sled Storm, NFS Prosche Challenge, DDR, MGS
now plays completely fine.
>>
>>4145773
Calm your tits, dude. This was like two years ago or something. I haven't been keeping up.
>>
>>4145759
>Play the game that looks better than it was on orig console.
Better performance and in 99% not a single bug or issue during playtrough.
Takes 1/10 CPU resources as mednafen.

Why should I even care about mednafen?
Its not like you can even see a difference.
>>
>>4145839
Does Mednafen still not do upscaling?
>>
>>4145847
In Retroarch you can AFAIK, Internal Resolution up to 8x
>>
>>4145829
>NFS Prosche Challenge
You're mixing two different games
>>
>>4145857
What about just using Mednafen itself with Mednaffe or a similar frontend?
>>
>>4145847
I think it does now, the bigger problem is performance and apart from "accuracy" the lack of which you will probably never notice on epsxe it offers nothing else.

At this point I doubt it worth tasking CPU more than needed in that heat especially.

>>4145861
Good point, Unleashed.
>>
>>4145865
Well, what kind of CPU requirements does it have? My laptop's got an Ivy Bridge i5 in it.
>>
>>4145885
Try and see but I remember that increasing internal resolution did bogged down even modern PC's while plugin based epsxe or pcsxr will run 4x res for a fraction of performance.
>>
How do I get mednafen not to blur 2d graphics. I can't seem to figure it out. (Using retroarch) also I keep getting tiny sprite/texture bugs with it that I didn't get with epsxe where everything would just work. Mednafen will crash retroarch if I change window scaling with the hardware accelerated core.
>>
>>4145904
Maybe I'll just go for original res with some CRT shaders. It'll look more authentic.
>>
File: 1459297693914.jpg (303KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459297693914.jpg
303KB, 1280x1024px
>>4145908
If thats your thing then yes, any psx core on retroarch with analog shader pack 3 will turn games with large amount of 2D into blurry glory mess that will look awesome.

My only problem with plugin based emulators is that OGL2 pretty much monopolised them but OGL2 itself does shitty filtering of 2D, it breaks 2D textures in parts and then filter each part by itself which create grid like effect in games with 2D background.
In that regard RR and mednafen will be better.
>>
>>4145918
Shame you cant use shaders like this with OGL2.
>>
File: retroarch 2017-02-12 13-22-05-51.jpg (225KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
retroarch 2017-02-12 13-22-05-51.jpg
225KB, 1280x1024px
>>4145923
FF7 will probably never look better than that, 3D getting smashed because of default resolution but considering quality of 97 psx 3d models its hardly a big loss.

Now I want to test FF8 with this shader because that game has absolutely the best backgrounds.
>>
>>4145934
>>4145918
What shaders are these?
>>
>>4138170
>fixing
That was an intentional design choice, but okay.

>I'd prefer Mednafen since it uses Retroarch
All you're doing is adding overhead to the emulator, which is going to create more resource usage, lag and input delay.

I have no idea what cores Retroarch uses for PS1 emulation, but it would make a ton more sense to use any one of the emulators those cores were taken from, not add a frontend like RA into the mix and thus create a bunch of unnecessary overhead.
>>
>>4145937
Analog shader pack 3.
Of of the best things for default resolution 2D, 2.5D games, you just need to play with darkness and colors because sometimes it likes to overdo things.
>>
>>4145965
>bunch of unnecessary overhead.
There is no bunch of unnecessary overhead, RA devs did some testing and results were pretty much default psx.

There is also no resources usage increase, it makes sense to use RA simply because you configure it once and you have awesome and functional frontend from which you can browse and search your gallery with thumbnails of games for every console and then chose what you want from msx to SNES, Sega, GBA, N64 and just play it.

Most issues come from the fact that some cores are well behind update schedule comparing to standalone versions but it doesnt cause any problems in emulating consoles that really counted back in the days.
>>
>>4145975
> it makes sense to use RA simply because you configure it once and you have awesome and functional frontend from which you can browse and search your gallery with thumbnails of games for every console and then chose what you want from msx to SNES, Sega, GBA, N64 and just play it.

Whatever you're smoking, I want some.
>>
>>4145979
Would be easier if you'd just told me part you disagree with.
>>
>>4145987
Where do I start? First of all, RA is not at all designed with PC controls in mind. Escape should not exit the whole fucking program without any warning. It should ideally pause whatever you're playing and take you back to the menu where you can exit. Nesticle got this right 20 years ago.

Another thing Nesticle got right 20 years ago; it had a mouse driven UI with drop down menus and dialog boxes. I don't want controller centric shit when I'm emulating on PC. I only want to pick up my controller when I'm actually playing the games themselves.

And configuring things once for a myriad of different platforms with their own features and quirks? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH bitch please.

RA has good emulation cores and a good shader system, but it absolutely fails in regards to usability. Emulators from 20 years ago kick the living shit out of it, since they used conventional GUIs instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

Fuck, that felt good to rant about. *drops mic*
>>
>>4146003
No valid arguments, huh? Bitch, these aren't scientific facts, these are just my opinions. You may find RA usable, good for you! Myself, I think older emulators had much better UIs. Why can't I have their interfaces together with modern shaders and accuracy?
>>
>>4145997
First issue, just you being retarded, you dont like button layout or you would like to receive a warning on exit sure, go ahead, change it in options.

>And configuring things once for a myriad of different platforms
Bullshit, you configure it once and only if you want different core to have different settings you can enable it, otherwise you dont need to.

> it absolutely fails in regards to usability
Not really, it just gives gives you lot of options to set up things however you like.
No reason to dumb it down for computer illiterates like you.

>Fuck, that felt good to rant about. *drops mic*
Go back to reeedit, no updoots for you here.
>>
Anyone ITT who shits on EPSXE doesn't use GPUBladesoft. Have used EPSXE, PCSXR Xebra, and Mednafen all side by side on my CRT no noticable different whatsoever on any game I've tried idk what people are talking about. In the end I still went back to EPSXE because it's simply the easiest to configure
>>
>>4146018
> Bullshit, you configure it once and only if you want different core to have different settings you can enable it, otherwise you dont need to.

You kind of HAVE to have different options for different cores though. You wouldn't set up a SNES emulator the same way you'd set up a PSX emulator, would you?

> Not really, it just gives gives you lot of options to set up things however you like.
No reason to dumb it down for computer illiterates like you.

A lot of options in a retarded consolized interface. If you're going to give me so many fucking options, at least give me some drop down menus, tabs, and dialog boxes. Fuck, even something resembling my BIOS setup would be good enough.

> Go back to reeedit, no updoots for you here.

I was using 4chan for years before I even touched that site. Oops, did I just admit to using it? Whatever. Both sites have their uses.
>>
>>4146027
Fuck, I screwed up my formatting. Whatever.
>>
>>4146027
>You wouldn't set up a SNES emulator the same way you'd set up a PSX emulator, would you?

Once you set up RA it uses initial setup for every core.
If you have a pad it will automatically chose button layout for psx or nes or sega.
You set up directory for games, which core to use for a system,system files and thats it.
Each core have its own settings and leaving it on default will work just fine.
Its a perfect system where you dont have to change settings for nes and psx each time you switch core.
In standalone emulators you will have to set up bios, controls, directory and tons of other things for each and every one.
RA goes away with it.

>A lot of options in a retarded consolized interface.
As someone who plays with pad I appreciate the fact devs developed RA with people who play with pad in mind.
Its not like kb is better for console games and in systems with analog steering like N64 and psx kb is objectively worse.

> Oops, did I just admit to using it?
It not like it wasnt obvious.
>>
>>4145358
>according to wiki there been 2456 games released for psx

It still amazes me how much of a massive success the PS1 and PS2 ended up being. I think it is great that these consoles got so much support with so many games. Sure there is a ton of shovelware in there but there is also a ton of great games to. These consoles had quantity and quality.

It is too bad that Sega dropped the ball with the Saturn in the US.
>>
I use my PSP, works fine most of the times.
>>
>>4140207
>visual boy.

BGB does GB and GBC better and it's. the onle retro emulator that can play castlevaia 3 us.>
>>
>>4146048
> Once you set up RA it uses initial setup for every core.

Why would I want that? Their defaults might not match my preferences.

> Its a perfect system where you dont have to change settings for nes and psx each time you switch core.

OK, maybe things have changed since the last time I seriously used it, back in 2014.

> As someone who plays with pad I appreciate the fact devs developed RA with people who play with pad in mind.
> Its not like kb is better for console games and in systems with analog steering like N64 and psx kb is objectively worse.

I prefer playing with a pad too, I just don't like using one for UI stuff.

> It not like it wasnt obvious.

How could you tell before I pointed it out? Or were you just being an ass?
>>
Why doesn't retroarch detect hardly any of my rims (snes) and none of my psx disc images.

It becomes very cumbersome to use when you have to go in manually and select the game files cos it won't detect them into collections.
>>
>>4147367
Wait a minute, I recognise this retarded way of arguing, you the same fucking retard that ruin whatever thread he pops in on /vr/.

Fuck off, end of conversation.
>>
>>4147401
RA matches roms agaisnt game database and list only the ones that match, if you want to list hacks and all kind of roms that dont match you can use 3rd party rom lister.
There are quite a few on RA forum, I use retroarch playlist generator V0.94, easy to use and does exactly what it should, create a playlist with thumbnails, assign cores and does it fast.
>>
I have never once gotten pcsx-r to run on my pc. I have no idea what I could be fucking up. So now I just pick between epsxe and retroarch with the beetle core
>>
>>4145968
thanks, I got it but it's just a bunch of presets (most of which are too heavy for my toaster ;_;) which presets are you using in those screenshots?
>>
>>4148545
A bit adjusted
>Analog Shader Pack version 3\Televisions\curved\Boob Tube >> RGB

IIRC I just reduced the curvature.

This one some anonymous anon posted on /vr/
pastebin.com/mq078XRh
Just rename to something.cgp
Its very good but resource intensive, if you have a toster it will be toast.
>>
>>4138170
I've been trying to use both PSXR (standalone) and Mednafen (RetroArch) and both of them keep shitting the bed, so I find myself just going back to ePSXe which I know just werks.

with PSXR, i can load and run the game, but if I press esc, it's like turning it off abruptly, rather than letting me access the emulator menu, and do things like save state etc

With retroarch, it doesn't even let me load the games. It shouldn't be this hard when epsxe can do it simple af
>>
>>4146902
i thought gambatte was meant to be even better still
>>
Tried Mednafen in 240p on my old CRT-monitor, and these scanlines are kinda overkill for PS1 games. Also there's virtually no difference between x8 and x1 internal rendering in 240p mode because you can't see shit.

Does someone uses Mednafen with CRT monitor? What's your preferred shader?
>>
>>4149767
>Also there's virtually no difference between x8 and x1 internal rendering in 240p mode because you can't see shit.
Wtf are you upscaling to 8x then downscaling back to 240p? What's the point?
>>
>>4149780
No point, I was just messing with 240p mode. It's really godlike for 3-4 gen games, so I tried it for PS1 too.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.