[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Friday, what games will you be renting this weekend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 4646.jpg (89KB, 580x394px) Image search: [Google]
4646.jpg
89KB, 580x394px
Happy Friday, what games will you be
renting this weekend?
>>
>>4135803
I don't know. Any good movies just release?
>>
>>4135803
i'm gonna rent the Leisure Suit Larry Collection, which I'll be able to install on my computer and keep
>>
>>4135803
Oh boy maybe my parents will let me rent south park this time
>>
>>4135813
Yea Men In Black just came out. Rent and get jiggy with it
>>
>attitude era wrestling game for N64
>box of buncha crunch
>milk

mmmm
>>
>paying for not owning something

felt like paying a prostitute too much and not coming because couldnt get hard from overfapping and you bring her back to her spot without finishing because it just not fun for you and you know you cant ask the money back
>>
>>4136064
>buy game
>it's shit
>just wasted money
>wont even get half of it back
>stuck at a loss

>rent game
>its shit
>rub the disc on your dirty carpet like you're a belt sander on wood
>put it back in case
>quick swap out for a different game
>love it
>buy from rental store with rental cost waived
>or buy from game store, whichever is best deal
>>
I had a PC
>>
>>4136064
Rental is a great way to find out if you would like a game or if it would be shit. Better than having to own it forever now if you bought it
>>
Renting Tekken 3 because my friend is coming over and we can fight each other on it
>>
>>4135803

I heard Blast Corps is quite good.
I will get some Smarties and chocolate milk and gonna crush some buildings.
Also my mum will let me play the whole weekend because I have been a good boy and did well on my last test, YAY!
>>
>>4135803
Nuttn. Downloaded all the latest shit during the week.
>>
File: 51PP2FTGN6L.jpg (49KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
51PP2FTGN6L.jpg
49KB, 500x345px
Every Weekend at my Dad's house he'd let my brother and I rent a game or movie. I used to rent either Pokemon or a sick Gamecube game.

I remember renting this at my grand parents house back one summer.

Good thread OP, this one is nostalgic af. Might have to hijack it and use it on reddit.
>>
>>4137013
>Dude! Someone just uploaded a prerelease ROM of Cybernator! That game isn't supposed to come out for like 3 more months or something. Lemme just put it on a floppy and run it in my new Wild Card!

Too bad I'm too young for that feel, so I was just a Blockbuster kid.
>>
>>4135803

The same game I rent every Friday. Getting drunk and reminiscing of memories past on 4chan. All the other games are always checked out ;_;
>>
>>4136459
>>4136459
oI LAdy have you passed your hourly PENIS inSPECTIONAAAYE if not you cammot play gayme until pass show me the penis hmmm? ChocolaTE MILK AIN'T GETTING COLDER.
>>
>>4136015
>rent and get jiggy with it

i just had flashbacks of 90s will smith
>>
Blockbuster only appeared in my country in the late 90s, and that was the only place at the time where you could rent N64 games. I remember renting games like Rogue Squadron or Beetle Adventure Racing, fun times.
Also Mario Party or Pokemon Stadium when a couple friends and I would do vidya nights, Pokemon Stadium we rented just for the mini-games, we might have tried battling our own pokemon on Stadium, but the fuckers at Blockbuster didn't include the transfer pak.
Before Blockbuster I'd rent famiclone carts, and bootleg Genesis and SNES games in various mom and pop video rental stores, those were the best.
>>
Smack Down Shut Your Mouth
>>
File: mfw.jpg (5KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
5KB, 273x184px
>>4135803

I'll rent a playstation system & 1 game thanks.

>Go home
>Disassemble rental playstation
>Remove entire laser assembly, put it in my own PS1
>Put fucked broken laser from my own PS1 in rental system & reassemble
>return rental PS1 system complaining it doesnt work
>get refund

MFW I'm the reason my local Blockbuster started hotgluing their rental ps1 shells closed
>>
>>4135803
Superman for N64, I heard it was great!
>>
>>4142728
you monster!
>>
>>4135803
I'll be renting Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie for the Sega Genesis.

>finds out Blockbuster went out of business a long time ago

Damn...guess I'll have to buy this game on ebay.

>Buys the damn game, in box complete

WOOHOO!!! I finally own MMPR The Movie for Sega Genesis.
>>
>>4142728
The things us PS1 owners had to do...
>>
>>4135803
That one SNES tank game I can't remember.
>>
>>4136459
smarties and choco milk?
wtf is wrong with you

"Gee, think I'll have some peanut butter and SHIT"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.