[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do e-celebs ruin everything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 15

File: 1370311756222.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1370311756222.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
they were hard enough to find as it was, now they're gonna be impossible to find
>>
>>4134179
Why would you want one? a flashcart is more usable and probably supports more games.
>>
>>4134220
He watches e-celebs and buys what they say.

He ain't one of the smart ones.
>>
>>4134179
Just get a SuperUFO Pro 8, they're literally the same damn thing, but with an SD card. If you need the extra features of a dumper like that, the UFO is like $50 and doesn't use floppies so, infinitely better and cheaper.
>>
Eh, collecting has been ruined for at least a decade.
>>
>>4135806
are you retarded?
you seem very angry dude, just chillax.
>>
>>4134179
>>4134226
>MetalJesus' Alts blackflags to raise prices on ebay again.
>>
>>4137302
what the fuck are you trying to say man.
>>
Anyone find it a little funny how he's not showing prices anymore claiming they fluctuate too much, almost as if to hide the evidence.
>>
I'll agree that e-celebs tend to ruin what they touch, but they're just a symptom. The internet has been ruining shit for longer than youtube existed.
>>
I would agree with you, but honestly, who cares? You should probably just get a flashcart or something instead of this thing. After all, I don't really think anyone uses floppy disks anymore aside from the government.

>But it backs up my games and plays back ups!
Haven't you realized that a lot of this shit is mostly used for pirated copies and shit? It seems like whenever people say "Backups", most of the time what they really mean is "Nicer way of saying Pirated game", hell, when people say "you can use this trick/thing to play backups", what it really means is "This is how you play burnt games on your system".

Let's face it, saying this is "how to play backups" is like trying to legitimize bit torrenting, no one is going to be using bit torrent for legit reasons besides pirating the shit out of everything.
>>
>>4137842
Not OP, but I'm not opposed to piracy. It is my firm belief that copyright laws in the US and some other countries are far too stringent and far too long lasting.
>>
I'm not telling people to pirates things but I'm not going to condemn them either.
>>
>>4137842
>no one is going to be using bit torrent for legit reasons besides pirating the shit out of everything.

That is not true. BT is a file transfer protocol, it can be used for any kind of file.
>>
>>4137842
Many Linux distributions are available via torrent, and Microsoft uses the BT protocol to distribute Windows 10 updates.
>>
If you already have one, what are you complaining about? If you don't already have one, then you aren't really in a position to claim some kind of superior "true gamer" status, right?
>>
>>4137842
Humble Bundle distributes a few games via bittorent I think and most major linux distro's have an option for bittorrent as well. Blizzard distributes updates with BT, too.
>>
>>4134179
You shouldn't pick something popular like video games as your hobby. You'll only get disappointed that other people are competing for what you want. Get into rotten fruit collection, or juggling cats and then you won't have to worry about those big nasty people with their social media channels horning in on what you want.
>>
>>4137870
You only think that because you never put effort into making something of real value.
>>
>>4139010
>You only think that because you never put effort into making something of real value.

First you know nothing about me, but feel free to draw assumptions.

Here's what I would like to see in copyright/IP reform.
1. The original individual creator(s) are the only ones granted copyright/IP protections.
2. Corporate entities, estates, etc can not own IP.
3. All protections cease upon the original creator(s) death(s).
4. Copyright/IP protections are non-transferable.

Disney corporation did not create Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, etc. Those were created by individuals working at Disney Corporation.

The Happy Birthday Song is a prime example of why copyright law needs reform. The soung was published in 1983 by and the IP rights were claimed by the Summy Company in 1935. The Summy Company was purchased by Warner/Chappell music in 1988. Last Year a federal judge decleared it to be public domain, after Warner/Chappell music tried to claim the copyright extended until 2030. So explain how copyright is okay as is?
>>
>>4137310
They do rise the prices, same with gamesack.

But they also say to people to not waste money on bad stuff, mostly.
>>
>>4139314
I'm (you)ing myself for a correction.

Disney corporation did not create Mickey Mouse etc. Those were created by individuals working at Disney Corporation. Cinderella, etc were originally created by people who lived long before Disney even existed.
>>
>>4139010
well I'm a different anon and I actually work in the industry and I believe there's nothing wrong in both pirating stuff as a consumer and being anal about the copyright as a ip owner
it's a cat and mouse game, enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>4139346
My stance is that if copyright only benefited the original creator, I would be the first guy in line to condemn piracy. The fact is that when a major corporation is the one benefiting while they treat the original creator(s) like shit (programmers and people related to game design are treated like shit), or the original creator left the company and therefore no longer even receives financial compensation from the company then I will not condemn the piracy.
>>
>>4135795
/thread
>>
>>4134220
You don't. You have to split each rom to get it to fit on multiple disks as well as deal with headers whereas flashcarts are just plug and play.
>>
I'm a retard, who's the e-celeb everyone's talking about.
>>
>>4134179
>Lurking on eBay
>see game I'm interested in
>$40
>cool I get paid at end of week I'll get it then
>youtuber plays it on their channel
>back on eBay to buy game
>$85 at the cheapest
>hasn't gone down since

FUCK YOUTUBE E CELEB FAGGOTS
>>
>>4139490
>Lurking on internet for game
>$20 typical price
>Game Grumps does a video on it
>oh shi-
>They suck at the game and call it crap.
>Price remains the same
>Matrix-tier bullet dodging.
>>
>>4139314
>First you know nothing about me
I guessed you were an idiot kid and you just proved me right.
>>
>>4139469
Nah, you're not a retard.
Until you click [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBEeIdELF0&t=314s
>>
>>4139779
Assume what you want, but with corporate interests constantly pushing for increased IP protections and practically demanding longer time frames for copyright protection, I worry about the future of the US. What I put forth was a simplified version of scaling back copyright law.

I sincerely hope for your sake that you never get screwed by a corporate interest, where your IP is snatched from you and neither you nor your offspring benefit from your hard work because you were an idiot and signed away the rights to an your own IP for a quick payout, only to regret it thirty years later as that corporate interest makes thousands of times more money then paid you.
>>
>>4134179
I don't watch youtube whores so I don't know exactly what you're crying about but anyone who wants an old copier has had decades to get one. I have a few dozen myself. I'm not particularly upset that anyone is getting others interested in them and driving up the value of my collection.

>>4134220
Actually that old copier can run thing the SED can't.
>>
>>4134179
What exactly are you talking about? I have two Game Doctor SF7 units laying around (EU and US). Haven't used them in years since flash carts became a thing. I thought these would be worthless by now?
>>
>>4134179
>muh sekret klub!
>>
>>4139010
Purchasing a 30 year old game in no way benefits the creators of said game, and the ones who put the actual labor into programming it are unrecognized and underpaid to begin with, intellectual property is an inherently flawed and exploitative concept
>>
>>4137870
You can blame Disney for the "too long lasting" part.
>>
>>4139853
You sound like a 12 year old giving opinions on things he doesn't even begin to understand.
>>
>>4134179
We have flash carts now
>>
>>4139498
EL SENOR DEL UNIVERSO PARALELO CASTIGADO!
>>
>>4140903
I'm sorry, I don't speak German.
>>
>>4140843
I understand copyright law, granted I'm not a lawyer, so I won't claim to be a legal expert.

Unsolicited opinions given pseudo-anonymously on 4chan is par for the course.

However making personal attacks against another is a sign of a poor debater. If you would like to counter me, try to stick to the topic, counter with facts and leave the personal attacks aside, it really doesn't become you.
>>
Another
My le E-Celeb with 100,000 views raises prices!

thread
>>
>>4141298
For what its worth I don't blame e-celebs, I blame collector mentality.
>>
>>4139839
god bless, It's not a youtuber I like.
>>
>>4140746
Aside from size a 128m SF7 with a CD drive and DSP adapter is superior to anything except the SD2SNES in every way. Even then it can do some things that can't. Also people are collecting weird shit and driving prices up for stuff that was previously worthless. Have a look at what people are willing to pay for a MGD2 and adapters. $2k+ for the neo geo adapter alone.
>>
>>4141185

You sure roasted that idiot.

He ran away like a scared dog with his tail between his legs.
>>
>>4142152
>ran away like a scared dog with his tail between

Wasn't trying to roast him, I was actually hoping he would debate. Guess I just like to feed the trolls from time to time.
>>
File: maxresdefaultddddd.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultddddd.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
yeea boi I bought all ya games
>>
File: MJR-Buy-Games-n-Stuff.jpg (88KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
MJR-Buy-Games-n-Stuff.jpg
88KB, 640x454px
>>
how does this cunt do it? Is he just given free money and free shit from YouTube whoring? Is he just incredibly wealthy?

He openly tells his normie followers to just BUY ALL THE GAMES.

People just have this need to compulsively buy games they never even played and have no nostalgia for they just grew up in the 90s and feel they just need to buy up everything then resell it. Thats what his fans mostly consist of are faggot resellers.

I dont see why people feel the need to compulsive need to buy psychical media.
>>
I have a game doctor sf iii, but I don't own an snes to test it. Do they act as a simple passthrough when not powered?

Also do they use standard floppy drives so I can replace it if necessary?
>>
>>4142192
>Most people are easily influenced, that's why there are so many echo chambers in the world.
>>
>>4142192
Hoarding is a mental illness. Metal Jesus suffers from it, like most game collectors.
>>
File: telemarketing7.jpg (95KB, 735x722px) Image search: [Google]
telemarketing7.jpg
95KB, 735x722px
>>4142192
He needs one of these.
>>
>>4141818
>>4142152
>>4142175
God damn is it summer
>>
>>4142267
Yes it is, enjoy.
>>
>>4142194
They don't work as a passthough. They have standard floppy drive. Open yours up to see what standard yours is.

>>4142267
Of course it is. You don't need to make it any more so.
>>
>>4141185
Why would I want to debate someone as stupid as you?
>>
>>4142318
A personal attack again? You're still using the same stale tactics? Do you really have nothing better to do than attempting to pick on others?

I'll play you're game now. Are you ready?

You are a failure as a troll, I've seen children who can troll better than you. You are a failure as an intellectual, you lack original thought. You are failure as a human being, you lack compassion for you fellow man. But hey no hard feelings, I'll still talk to you even if you are lower than garbage.
>>
>>4142353
You write like a child then demand people debate you over it. It's just funny is all.
>>
>>4142181
he would like keio flying squadron
>>
>>4142390
See my above post, there was no demand merely a request that you try to stick to the topic and refrain from personal attacks. Instead you chose to hurl insults and act like a petulant child simply because you didn't like my suggestions.

I truly, feel bad for you, you're parents obviously failed in raising you properly, as you have zero respect for others when you can hide behind pseudo-anonymity. What really makes me pity you, is your self image is so low that you must resort to name calling and mockery to inflate your own ego.
>>
File: metal jeesus.jpg (21KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
metal jeesus.jpg
21KB, 600x720px
>>4142192
>>4142192
>>4142181
>>4142179
do you think fat jesus and black guy take turns baning those drunk bitches they have on the show?
>>
File: destroyed.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
destroyed.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>4142426
banging*
>>
File: george neck.jpg (28KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
george neck.jpg
28KB, 600x200px
>>4142218
Someone needs to get one of those for George Lucas
>>
>>4142397
Probably one of the few that could afford to pay like $1500 for a copy.
>>
>>4142464
And yet some turbocuck will send it to him for free.

Of all the eceleb whatevers, that's what baffles me the most: why in God's name would you send a complete stranger on the internet something without getting anything in return, especially when they wouldn't even really classify as an online friend? Is a barely sincere "thank you" shout-out on YouTube really worth that much? Good on the YouTubers for figuring out a way to get people to send them shit, but I just don't understand.
>>
>>4142476
Some people want to feel like they're part of something bigger than themselves.It makes them feel like they're part of a community of like minded people.
>>
who watches this shit? why do people give a fuck about what these nobodies have to say? They've never created anything worthwile
>>
>>4142484
Who knows, to be honest I had not heard of this guy until today.
>>
>>4142482
Sure, I understand that desire, but I guess I just fail to see how sending one guy on the internet free stuff accomplishes that goal. It isn't like they're sending you something in return, even though they're the ones profiting from the whole endeavor, both in terms of money and attention.
>>
People send him thousands through youtube bucks and patreon. I don't get the appeal as he and his fat nigra friend seem clueless about games. I watched a video of their favorite games and they didn't even finish some of them. His friends seem to run game stores so they financial benefit when something gets shilled on the channel.
>>
>>4142494
>>4142517
I've noticed that nearly all e-celebs tend to push the idea of community. That their followers are connected to them. This plays on people's desires to belong and before you know it the e-celeb has a loyal army of brainwashed people who all try to keep that "connection" as strong as possible. Hell I forgot who it was but one of those channels started the whole gamestop dumpster diving craze.
>>
>>4142202
Yeah i do worry about like the two collectors i watch. They turned it into a job tho so good on them.
>>
>>4142596
So I guess the ultimate goal would be for the eceleb to turn himself into a cult leader of sorts: the goal of "community" members becomes less about truly boosting the self or benefiting the community formed around the eceleb, but rather about helping the eceleb personally and viewing mere acknowledgement from the eceleb as something of actual value. Obviously I'm just reading too much into it, but it just seems so pointless to send anything of value to people who don't care about you and are already making money from just making videos about their hobby. Give your games to some poor child or an actual real-life friend, or hell, even a genuine online friend.
>>
I'd rather use my modded SF7 with HxC Gotek drive FDD emulator than an Super UFO Pro 8 or any other shit like any day of the week
>>
>>4142412
I just thought it was funny you talk about how you would "fix" copyright when it's obvious you don't understand why it is the way it is at all. (though yes, I'm sure you think you do) Sorry if it offended you I wasn't interested in "debating" and of it with you. But I'm not here to teach you, I'm just here for fun.

Enjoy the rest of your thread crying about how much people on youtube upset you.
>>
>I'm not telling people to pirates things but I'm not going to condemn them either.
This is I initially said

>You only think that because you never put effort into making something of real value.
This was your initial response.

I don't think you understand copyright law. Here's the issue I have, copyright law in its infancy in the US was based on the British Statute of Anne. Boiled down to its core, it gave no more than 21 years of copyright protections, and existed to promote learning. Current copy right law, grants protections up to 70 years after the creator's death and in many cases prevents innovation, by virtue of its excessively long time length. A major reason for this is that corporations were granted the same status as individual persons, meaning they can own property, including Intellectual Property (IP). The inclusion of transferable protections in copyright law is one of the leading reasons that corporations continually push for increasing the length of time for the protections. I could have suggested that copyright law be repealed to its infancy, but I didn't. What I suggested would not be in the spirit of original copyright law, but it would allow the original creator and his children will benefit for as long as he/she lives. It would also prevent corporate abuse of US law, by restricting protections to the original creator.

You claim I know nothing of copyright law, well I know it wasn't created to allow a corporation to endlessly profit from an IP by constantly convincing the US senate to extend the length of protections.
>>
>>4142943
Oh, one more thing, I realize that transferable rights were originally created so that publishers could buy the rights from authors to print copies of books, but this has led to rampant corporate abuse. The system that sites like lulu has are what are in the spirit of transferable rights. Self publishing where the publisher gets a portion of the profits, is what I would deem acceptable in reform.
>>
>>4143309
>is what I would deem acceptable in reform.
lol
>>
>>4139314
Mickey Mouse was not created by "individuals working at Disney". He was created by Disney himself. You know? The founder of the company? I find it strange that you would pick such an example because I imagine that Walt would have been one of the biggest opponents of expiring copyrights. Oh, and Disney doesn't own the rights to Cinderella, either. It's been in the public domain for a while now. You wouldn't get in any trouble for making a Cinderella story unless you were blatantly ripping off Disney's version.

And please explain to me why corporations shouldn't have any copyright protections. Creators willingly hand copyright over to corporations because that's how they get their projects funded. How does it make sense that a coporation should take on all the financial risk of a project without an expected gain? If Disney spends millions of dollars making a movie, does it make sense that they shouldn't be allowed to profit off of it if all the creators happen to die a day after the movie opens?
>>
>>4143263
>it would allow the original creator and his children will benefit for as long as he/she lives
Yeah, that's fair. If a creator is unlucky enough to die young, his family can go rot. Does it not occur to you that a man would want to make sure his family is taken care of after he's gone? Just because he's not alive to see them suffer, he shouldn't care?

>>4139314
>First you know nothing about me

So, are you actually a creator of something and therefore someone that has a stake in the matter or are you just someone who cares about getting things for free?
>>
>>4143686
Laugh if you wish, but simply form of copyright law would be best. The more complex laws become the more loopholes exist, and then there is a need for more laws to close those loop holes, which only opens new loop holes. That is why when you look a book for of US federal laws, it is massive. Every new law added opens the possibility for new loop holes that didn't exist before. You scale it back and rebuild as needed, lest you end up with a monstrosity and is near impossible to decipher. It becomes a never ending cycle.
>>
>>4143771
What is your problem with copyright, specifically? Imagine that you get what you want and we have a world where corporations no longer hold copryight over their franchises. What do you want/expect to happen?
>>
ITT some kid thinks he knows about copyright or even law in general while failing to actually do so.
>>
>>4143759
>Yeah, that's fair. If a creator is unlucky enough to die young, his family can go rot.
Why should the creators family benefit from his IP after his death? They didn't create it, they would be no different than a coproration that profits off others ideas. Now if a member with their parent's consent expand on the idea or altered it they could get a copyright of their own in that regard.

>So, are you actually a creator of something and therefore someone that has a stake in the matter or are you just someone who cares about getting things for free?
I don't see how having a stake in the law matters. Nor do I want free things, I pay for everything thing I own, and would not accept or seek to obtain something for free. Call it my own sense of moral superiority.
>>
>>4143784
My specific problem is this, too often an IP is absorbed by a corporation and held in perpetuity. The spirit of the law was to promote learning and innovation while allowing a creator to obtain an acceptable profit from his/her ideas, inventions, or concepts. Somewhere along the way we in the US allowed that to be twisted. How does Walt Disney who died in 1966 benefit from the Disney Corporation holding the rights to Mickey mouse until 2036?
How does Henry Ford benefit from the Ford Motor Company now, seventy years after he's dead.

I agree that there needs to be some kind of protections and benefit to a person who creats something. And perhaps my suggestion wasn't the greatest. I'm not saying they shouldn't benefit, what I'm saying is that when you open up the same protections to other people you run the risk of people who had no hand in the creation getting access to rights they did not earn. I brough it up befor and maybe you consider it childish, but the Happy Birthday song was an example of this. You had a company that did not have a hand in the creation of a song obtain the copyright to it and tried to claim its protections extended until 2030.

I guess I'm just tierd of people defending corporate greed by claiming that people who would like to see copyright protections scaled back are nothing but pirates, and only want free stuff. Can you honestly say that corporations that hold IPs they did not create are all that different?
>>
>>4143821
Would you agree that copyright law originally designed to give legal protection to individuals, for their intellectual property?
>>
>>4143938
>How does Walt Disney who died in 1966 benefit from the Disney Corporation holding the rights to Mickey mouse until 2036?

He knows that it secured a legacy for his children.
>>
>>4143961
>individuals
Let me give some advice, pseudo-intellectual: if you're really interested in law then go and study it. You won't be able to understand the law and everything that surrounds it if you never learned how to cope with that. I mean, you can keep spouting nonsense trying to look smart while doing the complete opposite if that's what you want but you're wasting your time here if you aren't trolling.
>>
>>4143984
Copyright law is blah blah blah. To be honest couldn't care less about the topic but I must say it was fun. You win the prize.

>>4143968
>>4143784
>>4143759
>>4142943

You're nothing more than mindless idiots who were willing to spend more than 24 hours engaging me, fucking idiots all of you have fun with the rest of summer.

>>4142943
>ou. But I'm not here to teach you, I'm just here for
And you were my favorite you really helped with this, without your fucking stupid ass I wouldn't have been able to draw more people in. Thanks.
>>
>>4144048
>I was only pretending to be retarded

anyway piracy should be legal. I don't really care about the rights of corporations. Maybe they should make something worth paying for lmao
>>
>anon goes on rant about copyright
>other anons call him out on bullshit
>goes on for a day
>suddenly pulls "LOL I TROLL U" card, slams it on table
>no one believes him
This is better than what the thread started as. Nice work folks.
>>
File: retdb0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
retdb0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>4144296
I'd never seen someone literally do this before, it was perfect.
>>
>>4144694
I have it happened a few months ago in vg.
>>
>>4142429
well her top isn't full zipped here wouldn't surprise me
>>
File: you-must-be-new-here.jpg (25KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
you-must-be-new-here.jpg
25KB, 311x311px
>>4144694
>>
>>4144048
>lel I trolled you
Yeah sure. Try saying that at the end of an actual debate and imagine how stupid you'd look.

>you win the prize
I don't care about winning anything when I discuss with some other anon about something. The discussion itself should be central and not the ego of some anon.

Seriously, go to university and study law. I'm sure it will be hard but you might find it worthwhile.
>>
What e-celeb?
>>
>>4137842
>no one is going to be using bit torrent for legit reasons besides pirating the shit out of everything.

I use it a lot to download rips of cds I buy because it's easier than ripping them myself. Then I throw them on my iPod to listen to during commute, biking or skating. I can't be fucked to carry hundreds of cds with me.

But I also pirate stuff sometimes. Not often, but yeah. Especially out of print stuff.
>>
Why didnt you get one before?
>>
>>4139323
Disney doesn't own a copyright on the concept of Cinderella, that's already public domain. They do own their original film though. And I agree, it should be public at this point.
>>
>>4140760
Exactly, but they needed to put a price in the intangible.
>>
>>4142626
They will be fine.

They have actual skills besides collect games.
>>
>>4142494
I considered sending in a game to a let's play show I used to watch because I wanted them to play it on the show

Then they played it anyway but they only played it for 15 minutes, fuck them
>>
File: 3.jpg (187KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
187KB, 800x600px
I don't get what you're upset about except having your obscure little piece of obsolete tech be less obscure.

If you actually want the functionality, get a Flash cart.
>but flash carts can't dump ROMs!
Get a SuperUFO, it has a cartridge port and an SD card slot, you can dump the roms to that and not have to deal with fucking garbage ass floppy disks. There's no reason you should be upset about this specific thing spiking in price.
>>
>>4148934
I tried dumping an unofficial unreleased game on there once. It didn't work. For some reason it couldn't read it.
>>
File: 1404357308497.png (132KB, 208x239px) Image search: [Google]
1404357308497.png
132KB, 208x239px
>>4139839
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBEeIdELF0&t=314s
That was very lacking, he didn't try any romhacks or homebrews. I know games with expansion ships won't work but I would had been interesting to see how those behave.
Also what is it like to play games that spawn multiple diskettes? Do you get some sort of message when the game wants to load a thing that is a in a different diskette?
>>
>>4142429

I would fuck the shit out of her.
>>
File: pic1923043.jpg (80KB, 772x465px) Image search: [Google]
pic1923043.jpg
80KB, 772x465px
>>4137310
He is saying these retrofag "celebs" that managed to get a few followers talk about certain things, that then are wanted by their mindless followers driving increased prices and scarcity of said item.

To give an off /vr/ topic example so people don't bitch about a subject they pretend to know(most people know shit about VR, let us be honest, they just fake it).

Wil Wheaton hosts that youtube series 'Tabletop' about tabletop gaming. When a game is featured on there and it is out of print, values go through the roof for used/new copies. If the game is in print the publisher has to put the manufacturers into overdrive to keep with demand.

Pic related. The game started selling so many extra copies that the publisher couldn't put games in Amazons warehouse fast enough (among other retailers), in December it caused a small plunge because the 100+ extra sales a month was not planned for and the publisher actually had to start another production run a few months earlier than expected to keep up with demand.

Fury of Dracula went from being OOP and worth $40-50 at first, to now being worth $95 after the episode on Tabletop aired.

This is what OP is trying to state, but with VR and related shit to VR.
>>
>>4135795
Says the kid that hasn't been collecting for that long.

>inb4 the 12 year old says he was collecting at 2
>>
>>4149835
You're stil just upset that other people are liking what you like and sour you can't be the one to have everything you ever wanted for cheap. Watching you cry is now almost a hobby of it's own it's so fun.
>>
File: tmp_15305-2752011314982079.png (3MB, 1440x1396px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15305-2752011314982079.png
3MB, 1440x1396px
>>4149826
>>4142429
This is the guy who is fucking her, or at least was at one point. He and Kelsey are the co-owners of pink gorilla, a local game store chain here in Seattle.
>>
>>4149240
What kind of hardware was it on? Was it on a test cart or a repro cart or something?
>>
>>4149964
That was the first time I posted in this thread. Calm down there faggot, your implications are leaking into your fading sexuality. We all agree you are a cuck, now go away.
>>
>>4149964
You should read the post you are replying to before replying; ok there kid? Good, glad we settled that. Now leave since kids are not allowed here.
>>
>>4142181
He would like Atari 2600's shitty Pac-Man
>Saturn Bomberman
Fuck off with those eBay prices
>>
>>4149385
He does show how multiple disk games work @3:24, but yeah very lacking review. I know lot of these units with cartridge passthrough, like >>4148934, try to let you use a different game's expansion chip to play a rom that needs it, but how well it works is questionable. He definitely should have tested that.
>>
>>4137842
You do realize Bit torrent is actually a useful way to upload legal files right? How else are you going to bulk download Linux ISOs and public domain/FOS software?
>>
>>4149826
>wanting to fuck a reseller jewess
>>
>>4151795
you bet. she can fuck my wallet as I fuck her.
>>
>>4151878
>she can fuck my empty thing
FTFY
>>
>>4138379
>>>4137842
>Many Linux distributions are available via torrent, and Microsoft uses the BT protocol to distribute Windows 10 updates.

If I recall Spotify used to use that kind of system for music until mobile made that impractical
>>
>>4153206

nah, not poor.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>>4153338

and common, admit it. you would too.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.