[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary Enemies in Retro games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: nvoHwZ9.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nvoHwZ9.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
What scare you the most when playing one of your favorite retro games?
Mine would be pic related and the swamp level from Jet force Gemini
>>
File: Banjo-Kazooie-Clankers-Cavern.jpg (38KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
Banjo-Kazooie-Clankers-Cavern.jpg
38KB, 620x375px
Clanker scared the shit out of me as a kid and I quit playing the game for a long time because of it.
>>
I used to be scared at Star Wars. What the fuck.
>>
I was scared of the of the piano from Super Mario 64.
>>
>>4130898

Those Wampas are relentless and scary.
>>
The bears in Space Station Silicon Valley.

>>4130898
Shadows of the Empire used to scare the shit out of me
>>
>4 years old.
>Get a game called Ecco: The Tides of Time, a game you saw in ads in your older brother's gaming magazine.
>Looks like a cutesy game where I can flop around in the water.
>It is that for a bit until the water turns dark and rocks come falling down trying to kill me and now I have to surface for water. Game's tone is starting to change quickly.
>Next level, I quickly swim over to the right and I run into THIS FUCKING THING that immediately kills me.
>Ecco lets out an ear-piercing scream the whole screen goes black. No game over or anything, pure black. Ecco is fucking dead.

Needless to say, took me a couple days to get back into this game.
>>
File: 1419050883933.jpg (11KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
1419050883933.jpg
11KB, 300x286px
Metal Gear Solid... I was afraid of getting caught my the soldiers. I was such a pussy.

Shadows of the empire here too.
>>
>>4132782
The dogs in the ice cave scared me a lot. Never could figure out how to sneak by them and killing them takes forever.
>>
>>4132654
Ecco 1 is worse. They put a jump scare in the first level.
>>
Another thread for people to lie and brag about how big of a pussy they are.
>>
File: Mario64.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mario64.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
5 Years old. Swam in from the side.
>>
The fps part of the Jurassic park snes game scared me more than any other game has.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.