[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jenova is clearly the big bad of the mythology of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>Jenova is clearly the big bad of the mythology of the game
>Seph just gets brainwashed by it to do its bidding
>Seph's goals and changes make no sense without Jenova, and no one questions that he just ever so happens to be plotting to do what Jenova was originally planning on doing
>Seph takes the center stage because of popularity
>>
>>4128303
they tried to make her look sexy in crisis core :(
>>
>>4128303
Jenova isn't a person, Jenova is literally space A.I.D.S. that turned people into monsters.
Hojo was trying to create a monster, but instead of being "infected" Sephiroth's fetus assimilated the virus. That's what gives him control of Jenova cells.

There was no alien-consciousness compelling Sephiroth before he learned the truth. (You probably read some early drafts where Sephiroth was possessed, but that's not what it ended up being)

Sephiroth is just crazy. He calls Jenova "mother" because that's what Hojo told him growing up; his real mother is/was Lucrecia.
>See: Dirge of Cerberus
Of course he couldn't accept that he was just an experiment. (Also a product of a loveless marriage)(also a semi-empty title)
>See: Crisis Core
He developed a messiah complex and made this grandiose purpose in compensation.

He is misguided, of course, a good virus doesn't kill what it infects. A plague is just a virus that is calibrated for some other animal.
>>
>>4128745
I fuckin love this game
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.