[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY PROGRESS THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Ufouria_Tree.png (210KB, 361x264px) Image search: [Google]
Ufouria_Tree.png
210KB, 361x264px
I have been playing UFOuria, I have the orange guy and the ghost, working on delivering the egg to the big eagle.

Prove you're playing actual vidya, no armchair bullshit. Screenshots are best, but no shame in telling us your general place and game.
>>
>>4128145
well thanks to you I'm now playing it and it's really fun. good animations.
>>
I'm on Level 5 in Magical Pop'n, to the part where old bosses show up as normal enemies with new moves.

For being such a kawaii game this is pretty hard
>>
>>4128248
Sunsoft is love
Sunsoft is life
>>
>>4128259
That game is easy as shit.
>>
>>4128264
Not everyone gits gud in one day, brah.

It took me a good while to get the hang of lots of stuff, just because I wasn't familiar with a given genre.
I remember my friend in the 90s hated SMRPG because he kept getting killed by Croco.
It's because he had literally had zero exposure to RPGs, and didn't know he had to try to fight as many dudes as he could to level up and get stronger and get his fireball power.
He would run away from all the enemies, because that's what you do in a lot of platformers, you avoid getting hit.
RPGs are the opposite unless you're in a dungeon or something, and in most RPGs you're getting random encounters, so imagine his surprise if he'd run into a real RPG instead of SMRPG where you can see the enemies coming?

After I explained that shit, he got gud right away.
Same is true for any genre.
>>
File: 1499381973723[1].png (96KB, 202x210px) Image search: [Google]
1499381973723[1].png
96KB, 202x210px
It's Ufouria as in FOUR, dipshit, not as in UFO. Also, good job on playing the shitty localization instead of the actual Hebereke, disphit. Fucking dipshit.
>>
>>4128648
Summer pls
>>
>>4128648
I thought it was a pun on Euphoric.
>>
>>4128736
Yes. It's a pun on "euphoria" except there's FOUR of them, hence EuFOURia. Holy shit and you dipshits say I'm the summerfag.
>>
>Playing Ufouria instead of the superior Hebereke
Same game, just at 60Hz and a better script.
>>
File: 1499291638450[1].jpg (216KB, 1908x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1499291638450[1].jpg
216KB, 1908x1045px
>>4128758
And the main character has a different design. And one of the four main characters, the cat girl, wasn't replaced. And they all have different names. If you only think there's two differences, you're a dipshit, dipshit.
>>
>>4128794
>Implying I didn't know that
I was making a short post of the best reasons to play Hebereke over Ufouria.
>>
File: ufouria.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ufouria.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>4128736
>>4128753
UFO, because it's so alien, and the main character looks like an alien, with the pale skin and big eyes. Also the story is about being stranded on a strange planet.
Did you not play the game at all before opening your retarded drool encrusted maw?
"Bop-Louie and his friends live in a world named Ufouria, The characters stumble upon a crater, in which his friends fall in. Bop-Louie climbs in, but suddenly blanks out. He finds out that he must find all three of his other friends, all of which suffer from amnesia and take on Bop-Louie as a threat."
It is a play on Euphoria, Four Characters AND UFOs.

herp dee fucking derp my babies
>>
>>4128803
>UFO, because it's so alien, and the main character looks like an alien, with the pale skin and big eyes. Also the story is about being stranded on a strange planet.
REEEEEEEEEE. He's not an alien, he's some snowman-looking thing! And this is a localization anyway, none of this is canon! He's a fucking penguin and his name is Hebereke! And this game is neither "alien" nor does it take place on another planet, at least in the original version! UFO means unidentified flying object anyway! DIPSHIT!
>>
>>4128815
Wait, was ufouria on Angry Video Man lately or something?
It's a really dedicated troll you've got going on.
Was there a Sunsoftfag around being autistic about all this in some other thread?

The world sure is a mystery
>>
>>4128815
What game are you playing and how far in are you?
>>
>>4128854
>>4128860
He's right. Hebereke has more of a Wizard of Oz theme going on. Hebe doesn't know any of the other characters until he encounters them and defeats them. At the end of the game, he gets into his rocket to go home but finds that his rocket just brings him back, meaning that he was home all along.

In Ufouria's ending, Bop Louie wants to go but pulls a "just kidding" and says he decided to stay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.