[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSX to Saturn adapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: sat04.jpg (65KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
sat04.jpg
65KB, 300x225px
I recently dug my old Saturn out of storage to try to flash my Ram cart to play backups.
At some point I guess the controllers were thrown away or lost, checking on ebay they very expensive.

Seems like it is cheaper to buy a $20 converter and a $5 dualshock than pay about $30-$60 for a Saturn 3D controller.

Does anyone know if they sell reproduction controllers somewhere?
>>
File: sat05.jpg (66KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
sat05.jpg
66KB, 300x225px
>>4128019
Another picture of the device.
My main problem would be that I think L and R would be C and Z. And it many Saturn games isn't the C button the main button like the A on Xbox or Square on PSX.
Would be awkward to press the trigger as a main button or in a situation where you need to tap it as fast as you can.
>>
>>4128019
Just by the original you faggot
Pay the extra ten bucks. Live a little
>>
>>4128019
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Saturn-3D-Controller-for-Nights-TESTED-WORKS-PERFECTLY-MK-80117-/122601822431?hash=item1c8ba358df%3Ag%3AHO0AAOSwqVBZa2oP&_trkparms=pageci%253Ac98b36da-6b57-11e7-9c80-74dbd1801906%257Cparentrq%253A534b853c15d0ab1c8534e8b8ffe46ab9%257Ciid%253A1

$33 free shipp cmon live a little
You fag
>>
>>4128025
the triggers on the 3D controller are analog. so a dual shock wouldn't suffice for replacing it.
>>
File: IMG_4910.png (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4910.png
129KB, 640x1136px
>>4128019
There $30 includes shipping
I can't believe you would seriously consider getting an inferior controller to save $10
You faggg
>>
>>4128019
The 3d controller is not used by anything worth mentioning. Some games even crash with it (even in digital mode).

You can get used pads for $20-30 from japan.

But, if you are too stingy to spend that much, you should just stick to emulators.
>>
>>4128019
>he saved the thumbnail
Is that some sort of knock off total control? Does it work with the 3D pad? Why do you want to use a 3D pad?
I've used TCs with PS2 wireless controllers for convenience when just fucking around but that's all it's good for. You can mod any controller with enough buttons for use with a saturn for a few bucks.
>>
>>4128747
Those were the biggest pictures I could find.
It says it works with the 3D pad.

I did have a 3D controller for my Saturn but the directional pad broke.
I remember having to rebind my controls to play Resident Evil with the L and R triggers turning me left and right, and I think A being walk forward.

I could get a 3D controller, would just hate for it to break or not work after paying so much for one.
>>
>>4129053
>It says
I seriously doubt the adapter talks to you. You mean some website implies it does. You'll want to double check this if you're expecting to use this instead of a 3D controller. I had something like this and it absoloutly did not. Still not sure why you'd want to use a 3D controller though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.