[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>Kill frodo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

>Kill frodo
>>
>smoke pipe
>>
>kill Frodo
Frodo is dead, game over.
>>
>>4127751
hey guys check out my rad speedrun

>summon eagles
>ride them to mordor
>dunk ring
>>
>kiss Pippin
>>
>examine penis
>>
Daily reminder that dingdong is h*cking CUTE
>>
>fiddle foreskin
>>
>>4129176
You sound like that girl I had the maddest crush on
>>
>Fiddle foreskin
>>
File: DAqtrqbXsAA0Kz5.jpg (101KB, 787x671px) Image search: [Google]
DAqtrqbXsAA0Kz5.jpg
101KB, 787x671px
>>4129176
dingdong is the only e-celeb anyone on this board should care about, he's funny and actually knows anything about video games
>>
>>4130108
besides oney plays and showing up in rockcock streams what does he actually do and why dont more people have right opinions like him
>>
>>4127751
Is this an Limmy/Adventure Call reference?
>>
>>4130108
>he's funny

gimme an example, unless you find monotone moaning funny in which case no thanks
>>
>>4130389
>In my own terms, enlighten me on this utterly subjective topic, without using yours or anyone else's opinions as argument

No.
>>
>>4127809

game doesn't actually end if you kill frodo, only if sauron gets the ring.
>>
One of the guys involved with making the game commented on the OneyPlays video.
he said that there all kinds of ways to break the game.
You can give the ring to a Wraith. the wraiths are programmed to attack whoever has the ring which causes them to attack their own. You can then easily kill whichever one survives.
Or at Bree, you can kill the Wraith's horses in the stables. The wraiths will then have to pursue you on foot for the rest of the game.
>>
>>4129176
>>4130108
Hey dingdong
>>
File: 1452022278209.jpg (14KB, 306x325px)
1452022278209.jpg
14KB, 306x325px
>>4130450
That's amazing
>>
>>4130450
lol, I saw that. He also mentioned that you could climb into the backpack you get at the beginning of the game and close it over yourself and still continue as normal, while making you invisible to the wraiths. I like little shit like that in games.
>>
>>4130963
Oh yeah! that was my favorite one and I forgot to mention it
>>
>sam waits
>>
I don't know what prompted them to play this but I'm glad they did and it totally got me into the text game mood.
>>
File: IMG_0001fotr.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px)
IMG_0001fotr.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>4127751
Thanks for reminding me
>>
File: IMG_0006fotr.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px)
IMG_0006fotr.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>4131286
>>
>>4130108
>dingdong is the only e-celeb anyone on this board should care about
No one cares.about any of your shit e-celebs.
>>
>>4127751
>kill Pippin
>feed Pippin to Sam

I actually want to see where this game goes
>>
https://archive.org/details/msdos_Fellowship_of_the_Ring_The_-_Part_1_1986

If anyone wants to play it in their browser
>>
this shit is super addictive. has anyone else played this?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.