[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playstation 1 real or fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: games legit.png (494KB, 391x512px) Image search: [Google]
games legit.png
494KB, 391x512px
Is this Playstation 1 with games real or is it a knockoff? Because i'm not to sure
>>
looks real imo, but the memory cards are odd
>>
>>4127107
probably fake. buy a PS1 with a controller for $30, buy a modchip for $5, and then get a pack of CDs. Voila
>>
>>4127117
This is a lot, i havent bought it yet but it's 25 bucks
>>
>>4127107
Looks real.
>>4127110
They're most likely third party garbage memcards.

>>4127124
25 is low risk. Looks like theres a lot of games, but it's possible that they're just backups.
>>
>>4127124
then what's the problem? buy it, and even if the console is fake you get all that stuff
>>
For that price, go ham
>>
They're fake. Damn this thread reminds me how I am an old man on 4chan they are obviously fake They're low quality print outs of pal? Covers in jewel cases. But if you want a modded ps1 to play $25 is a fair price for the lot
>>
>>4127107
Real, however it's the palfag version so it's garbage.
>>
>needing to check with /vr/ before you spend $25 on a chipped playstation with two controllers, three multipage memory cards and like a hundred backups
>>
File: av-station-01.jpg (47KB, 576x426px) Image search: [Google]
av-station-01.jpg
47KB, 576x426px
The only PlayStation clone I'm aware of is pic related:
http://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/famiclones/operaavstation.htm

That's a genuine Sony and a pretty damn good bundle if you ask me.
>$25
FUCKING BUY IT YOU MONG
>>
OP, in the time you've spent slapping your chest and asking us if someone actually bothered to pirate a PS1 console, some reseller has no doubt already snatched up that amazing deal from you.
>>
>>4127107
They're fake, but in case, 25$ for all this hardware, is still a steal.
Go for it, and put the fake games into the recycle bin.
>>
>>4127183
>PS One
>>
>>4127107
It's real. Real yellow. Can't be assed to zoom in on a shitty small pic to tell if the games are legit or not.

>>4127183
>PlayStation clone
Fucking kek. I hope you never have kids. Not just because stupid gullible people shouldn't piss in the gene pool. I feel sorry for the poor guy who get a polystation 8 for xmas when he asked santa for a playstation 8.
>>
>>4128529
>being this much of an internet tough guy
well at least we know who in this thread will actually never have kids
>>
>>4128547
That'd be the triggered numale I'm replying to.
>>
>>4128864
it's over you are the victor well done sir
>>
It is real, those are just some weird third party memory cards.
>>
>>4127107
real, and those are all PAL games
>>
File: psboxth.jpg (38KB, 623x305px) Image search: [Google]
psboxth.jpg
38KB, 623x305px
>>4127107
Not a single old game case yes its fake
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.