[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: batman returns hard mode.png (18KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
batman returns hard mode.png
18KB, 512x448px
What did she mean by this?
>>
She's telling you to stop playing beat'em ups on the slowasstendo and switch to Streets of Rage 2 instead.
>>
>>4126626
>Beat SOR2 on hard my first try
>Still can only beat Batman Returns on normal

Memes of Rage 2 is way too easy tbqh
>>
>>4126635
Do it properly on Mania you tool.
>>
>>4126638
Even sounds like a meme difficulty - I shirked away when I saw it in the options of SOR2. No thanks.
>>
>>4126643
It's not even in the options, you need to input a button code in controller 2 to unlock it.
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-17_05-27-43.png (14KB, 790x170px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-17_05-27-43.png
14KB, 790x170px
>>4126650
Yup, that's the code to unlock very easy and mania levels.
>>
File: grasshopper.png (7KB, 188x231px) Image search: [Google]
grasshopper.png
7KB, 188x231px
>>4126647
Hardcore then

Also SOR2's gameplay was pretty weak as it was nothing but me spamming Axel's GRASSHOPPER. Batman Returns is the superior beatemup for that reason.
>>
>>4126660
Sure thing fighting 2 enemies at a time while switching to shitty platform sections is harder than facing 6+ at a time.
>>
>>4126664
Nobody in SOR2 is as relentless as Penguin or Catwoman.

I remember as a kid that I knew that I may as well turn the game off when you got to the first Catwoman boss.
>>
>>4126667
Catwhore is only hard because she had like 2 million health bars of differing colors.
>>
>>4126610
LOL SHE SAID HARD

hehe

Hard
>>
>>4126667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McKTHRqbAB4
>2:30
>snes babbies think this is hard
Lol dude this is pathetic
>>
>>4126675
Her rooftop fight is way harder than that. Nice try.

Also R. Bear (fat guy on the boat) is the closest thing to a hard boss in SOR2, and he was easy to trounce.
>>
>Muh e-peen is bigger than yours!
Grow up, you two. Final Fight arcade was harder.
>>
Cody's grasshopper is too easy

Max and Skate are too weird

Blaze sucks

It's hard to pick a character

>>4126626
>MD has the best belt scrollers, like SoR2!
>and, uh, SoR1 I guess
>did I mention SoR2 already?
>>
I miss old Konami and Capcom beat em ups.
>>
>>4127292
Splatterhouse 3 was pretty fun.

Also rather have quality over a quantity of mediocre arcade ports riddled with slowdowns and cut content.
>>
>>4127292
Max is objectively more broken than bootleg Cody
>>
>>4126610
She can 'challenge' my 'hard mode' any day, if you know what I mean...
>>
>>4126610
You managed to penetrate her, but she was dissatisfied with the firmness of your phallus.
>>
>>4126626
>console warring
>2017
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.