[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding lost (JP) games? (Part 4)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 145003571.jpg (48KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
145003571.jpg
48KB, 260x384px
4th part of this >>4115913

UPDATE: Found a dump of Remote Presence (Shuwa System, 2000), need to test it and see if it works.

List of missing games / still undumped:
- Zeddas / Horror Tour 3: Labyrinthe (I know, someday, somebody said that it was available on RW but that info was not 100% accurate as nobody could confirm that)
- Roly Poly 1 and 2 (Osamu Sato games, still not found)
- Obelisk: Project Oscar
- Blue Sango
- Noah's Ark
- Putle Story (JP Title: ピュートルストーリー - Interactive adventure)
- Pantos Story (JP Title: パントス ストーリー - Sequel to Putle Story)
- Kasei Keikaku 1 (火星計画 - Have 1 dump but audio tracks are missing T_T, game works)
- Kasei Keikaku 2+3 (Purchased and waiting to ship that one to me)
- Sequence Palladium 2 (JP version, already have Korean and Chinese dumps but sad to know the original language is not possible to find at all by now).
- Chipper/Strawberry Magic 2 English and Japanese editions
- Refixion III

Console games still undumped (in construction, if anyone knows more just say it):
- Delisoba Deluxe

Here we go again with old lost media!
>>
You might also consider reaching out to the Game Preservation Society in Japan, they're an NGO that is dedicated to preserving as many Japanese PC games as possible. They may be able to tell you if certain things are in fact known to exist.

But beyond that, what other places are good to look?
>>
17/07 UPDATE:
Have Sequence Palladium 2 (JP original release) dump already, got really lucky with that one this time, phew!
I'll test it straight and if it's OK, will be soon available through theIsoZone with 1 and 3 JP releases.

>>4124928
Yeah, have a contact of mine that went to interview them and I hope in the future they'll open more to people, as for now they're only accepting some scans donations and few more things, they're pretty busy archiving what they've got and that's why I decided to wait a little more till they're comfortable enough to take 'requests'.

About other places... I've been through a lot of 'googling' and the places that everybody knows of, but also patient enough to find any working links or purchase stuff and dump it. P2P is another alternative, even a week ago I went to eMule, and that's where I found that S.Palladium 2 (Chinese) dump.

I'll keep updating, so if anyone wants to join here we are on our quest!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.