[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't she in Tooie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Tooty.png (39KB, 148x223px) Image search: [Google]
Tooty.png
39KB, 148x223px
Why wasn't she in Tooie?
>>
File: Tooty.jpg (141KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tooty.jpg
141KB, 640x480px
>>4122023
but she was
Real reply: because she was a useless mcguffin character.
>>
From an interview with Chuck Santos (head of logistics RARE) for part of the 30th anniversary RARE interviews:

> CS: "The character, Tooty, was very near to Chris's [Stamper] heart. When we started working on Banjo 2 (later renamed Banjo-Tooie) Chris would spend hours locked away in his office drawing pictures of Tooty ."
> ESG: We have heard that at one point the obsession Stamper had for the character reached uncomfortable levels.
> *laughs* "Well... it was during one of our staff retreats to discuss ideas for the game. Many of the coders and staff brought their wives. But Chris brought a life size cutout of Tooty used for promotional purposes. He spent the entire retreat alone talking to the cutout while the rest of us discussed development on upcoming titles."
>ESG: We understand it also led to the eventual divorce with his wife, Samantha.
>CS: "I think Chris's obsession with Tooty was definitely a big factor. In the end Ken [Lobb] and I decided the best thing to do was to leave Tooty out of the game rather than fuel Chris's obsession with the character. In the end though we did leave a lone references for fans."
>>
>>4122023
she got breast cancer like lara croft
>>
>>4122345
wow thats fucked up I believe it
>>
>>4122345
seems legit
>>
>>4122345
>Every single piece of media I have ever seen with current/former RARE employees is nothing but mercilessly taking the piss out of each other
>no one is safe, no matter how high up or how important they were

These fucking guys
>>
She was based off one of the staff's younger sister. When his sister died they started experiencing paranormal events surrounding the character and they had to cut her from the game. There are rumors that there is an early build floating around that still has Tooty in it but everyone who has claimed to own it has gone missing shortly after. Some say the picture of Tooty on the milk was actually not put into the game by the devs. When asked about it, they just change the subject or laughs with a worried expression on their face.
>>
File: Gruntychanged.png (243KB, 466x383px) Image search: [Google]
Gruntychanged.png
243KB, 466x383px
More importantly, why wasn't this sex goddess in Tooie?
>>
>>4122607
Too sexy for a Nintendo game.
>>
File: JFGstar.jpg (402KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
JFGstar.jpg
402KB, 600x849px
>>4122613
But ninty were the ones who told Rare to make the Jet Force Gemini characters less kiddy.
>>
>>4122631
But that was because of too much violence and gore, not Vela.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.