[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Daily Progress Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: DSCN3512.png (1MB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3512.png
1MB, 922x692px
Okay, let's have a progress thread.

We post our progress about the games we are playing.

I am playing Fantasy Zone. I got this game yesterday and my best is board 6 so far.
>>
Is this a good idea for a thread?
>>
File: muppetbabies-17.jpg (21KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
muppetbabies-17.jpg
21KB, 384x288px
>>4121173
no, this is a terrible idea for a thread.

the only things i like about fantasy zone are the name and the fact that it reminds me of that muppet babies episode where they all pretend they're inside the games.
>>
>>4121173

>board 6

What did he mean by this??
>>
>>4121323
board 6 is round 6. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>4121313
Hey, Fantasy Zone is a good game.
>>
File: crymeariverdickface.png (221KB, 624x318px) Image search: [Google]
crymeariverdickface.png
221KB, 624x318px
>>4121313
Baitposter is all pissy because people like threads that aren't gay ass summer bait

YOU GONNA CRY, BAITFAG?
>>
File: DQV_-_Harry_Young.png (217KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
DQV_-_Harry_Young.png
217KB, 288x499px
>>4121173
I'm playing Paper Mario TTYD, at Twilight Town, and Super Famicom DQV, at the part where I have to chase my dad to save Prince Cunty
>>
File: 1475471472540.png (601KB, 687x617px) Image search: [Google]
1475471472540.png
601KB, 687x617px
I'm doing at least one level on Spyro 2 every day, not completing them mind you but still enough for me.
>>
Today we learned lots /vr/ participants don't even play games.

Sad fuckin day, honestly.
>>
Started Advance Wars, keep resetting to try to do the levels better and it's just the tutorial.

Got both DQ5 and DQ8 on hold.

Been meaning to play Chrono Trigger all the way through, and Monster World 4.
>>
>>4121624
How is Advance Wars? I was considering trying Famicom Wars as well.
Truth be told, only RTS I've gotten into is Pikmin.
Virgin Genre Forest so to speak
>>
File: Chrono_Trigger.jpg (77KB, 256x186px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono_Trigger.jpg
77KB, 256x186px
Good idea for a thread OP.

I'm playing through Chrono Trigger for the first time. I'm up to that part where you fight the two kids in the cave on the mountain. Decided to stop for the night when their merged form kept handing my ass to me.
>>
Daily progress:

-Completed Rockman and Forte as Forte
-Completed Megaman 8 twice
-Completed Megaman 7
-Completed Megaman Zero

I'd play Megaman Zero 2 as well but it's late so I'm going to bed.
>>
>>4121514
My wife is playing TTYD again. Never played it myself. Is it good?
>>
>>4121742
I am also playing through for the first time. I just reached the end of time for the first time.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-15+at+02.09.46).jpg (53KB, 397x579px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-15+at+02.09.46).jpg
53KB, 397x579px
>>4121781
One of the best games I've ever played. Best presentation on the GameCube. Easy but in a very fun way with some added challenges here and there.

My disc got scratched, never completed the pit of 100 trials...
>>
File: tumblr_o9id61DXzP1qlh9h7o1_400.gif (821KB, 344x258px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9id61DXzP1qlh9h7o1_400.gif
821KB, 344x258px
Been doing a Legend of Zelda Marathon. I'm at Oracle of Ages. and just finished the third dungeon. I'm sorely tempted to just skip this one, they put you through so much shit between dungeons, but I'll press on. That'd be the last Retro Zelda game I have left. I'm absolutely skipping the multiplayer games and the DS titles though.

I also finished Megaman 4 the other day.
>>
Almost done with Bomberman Hero, on world 4 and only missing 4 special bombs.

That's the only retro game I'm really putting time in ATM.
>>
>>4121781
Better than 64, but SMRPG/M&L have more satisfying story.
TTYD emulates perfectly and is exceedingly charming.
This w be my third playthrough. First two were back when I had a physical GC.
>>
>>4121173
>he plays fantasy zone
You're doin' pretty swell in my book buddy. if you need any tips I'll do my best.

>>4121313
You have shit taste anon

>>4121323
Found the summerposter.
>>
Just beat Tiny Toons 3 (NES hack) this morning. Awesome game.
>>
>>4122330
never heard of it, link? Is it a hack of Tiny Toons Adventure?
>>
>>4121173
I'm replaying Pokemon Red. I had to backtrack for an Oddish just to be able to use cut to take on Lt. Surge

Current Party
>Wartortle (23ish)
>Nidoqueen (26)
>Pikachu (22)
>Clefairy (like level 9 or something)
>Oddish (13, cut slave)
>Spearow or Diglett (13 and 20)

I have a Magicarp in the day care. I forgot how slow paced Pokemon is.
>>
>>4122332
Its a hack of Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle, which I haven't played yet.
>>
>>4121173
If your goal was to get the Fantasy Zone shop music, that's also in Super Hang-On, stuck in my head, well mission accomplished, op.

Currently playing Wonder Boy in Monster World. Just met Poseidon and got given a PSN trophy for doing so
>>
Beat my high score in Mario Bros whilst waiting on a friend to show up. What an asshole to make me wait so long but feelsgood to beat that score... even if it's not particularly high.
>>
>>4122804
The arcade game or SMB1?
>>
>>4122930
Arcade game, I don't really keep track of my score in games like SMB1, just the endless single screen type games.
>>
>>4123203
I have a special love for Arcade Mario Bros.
They had a cabinet in the coke machine area at my town's walmart when I was a teen.
Same town had a sick Popeye pinball at the laundromat alongside a Galaga cab.
>>
Playing through Castlevania: Circle of the Moon again, doing a Magician run. I'm sick of dying to everything in like three hits, but being able to turn into a Skeleton (and randomly throw bones for 9999 damage) at the start of the game is hilarious.
>>
>>4122348
Good on you for replaying it. I legit couldn't slog through Red after playing the more modern Pokemon titles. The GB games were slower than dirt by comparison, and it's just so hard to go back.
>>
>>4123419
NOT RETRO AAAAAAAAAA
>>
I've been playing Pokemon Crystal with large amounts of toggling speed up on the emulator. However, the music is so good that I only ever want to speed up the battles.
>>
File: Making-Mario-Infographic.jpg (1MB, 1000x6684px) Image search: [Google]
Making-Mario-Infographic.jpg
1MB, 1000x6684px
>>4121173
SMW hack Panic in the Mushroom Kingdom-- Ice world, which I think must mean I'm almost through the fucker.
>>
>>4123426
Honestly, if it wasn't for the childhood nostalgia, and the cultural phenomen of Pokemon, it'd be hard to get through.

There is a shitload of run around and it's aggravating.
>>
>>4125515
I personally never got in on that, my gameboy was stolen in like 1994 or something, so I stuck with consoles.
Once good GBC and GBA emulators came around, I put some time into Pokemon, couple different versions, really just couldn't find the charm.
It was like a shitty version of the Mother series, and that's a fucking accomplishment, really.
Mother Series with zero charm? Fuck.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.