[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are LJN such assholes? This game is a nightmare, even now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Why are LJN such assholes? This game is a nightmare, even now

Also tangential question, is using retr0brite worth it? Don't want to risk messing up my DMG with hydrogen peroxide desu
>>
>>4120708
LJN is a publisher, not a producer.
>>
this game is "okay". Terrible control but i like it.
>>
>>4120845
Agreed, webslinging is a pain but it's a nice arcade style game
Just a pain in the ass is all
>>4120809
Point taken, I just like to blame everything on them though
>>
>>4120708
Regarding your retr0bright question i had a very dirty and yellowed Game Boy that became like brand new, here are the steps:

Disassemble (plenty of tutorials online) take your time and there's no reasons to fuck it up
Put the body in warm water (not too hot) with soap and give it a light cleaning with a toothbrush.
Let it dry.
Apply the retr0bright (wear gloves) and put the DMG on direct sunlight (place aluminium foil underneath to maximize the sun reflection) for about 30 to 45 minutes (1 hour if you're doing it late).
Clean the retr0bright with warm water, again use the toothbrush to be sure theres no residue.
Let it dry.
Assemble.
Congrats you have a beautiful Game Boy.
>>
>>4120845
>>4120863
i had this game growing up and it's terrible i don't make excuses for it. i played it recently and it's still horrible.

spiderman can only "walk", but in order to high jump you need to walk for a few seconds and then jump. If you manage to figure this out (you won't, you'll just be saying "how the hell did i high jump? do i have to press down then jump?) you find out that in the third level, you'll have to utilize this on the rooftops.

The rooftops has a location where if you don't know ahead of time how to high jump, and don't prepare for it, you'll get sucked into a deathtrap between two roofs. Since the game is a side scroller that doesn't allow you to go backwards, you have to make sure you know which rooftop you have to walk across to build up a high jump. If you don't, you get stuck with a tiny peice of rooftop that is too small to build up a high jump, and all that's left for you to do is jump off the building and hopefully respawn on the next one.
>>
>>4120809
True, but surely some blame has to be attributed to them when all but two or three of their games are terribad. That can't just be a coincidence.
>>
>>4120809
They're still responsible for shit being put out on the market.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.