[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the Steam ports of the Umihara Kawase games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1500004721531.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500004721531.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
How are the Steam ports of the Umihara Kawase games?
>>
>>4120267
Good.
>>
File: 1371097101246.jpg (133KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1371097101246.jpg
133KB, 600x800px
Umihara is a healthy girl

>>4120267
are they still on stream?
>>
File: swing-old.png (247KB, 600x721px) Image search: [Google]
swing-old.png
247KB, 600x721px
I'm a pretty big fan of the UK series, here's my thoughts on each of the games:
Original- probably the definitive version, as they added a practice mode and rankings. Doesn't have any of the slowdown or loading times from the SFC game.
Shun- Doesn't have any extra content from any of the rereleases (so no between-stage art or extras from the DS port) but it does have the added fields from those ports. Also, the song it plays when you beat it doesn't have vocals for some reason. Good if you can't find the DS version at a good price, otherwise pick up that one.
Sayonara- It's got all the added content (around 10 levels) from the Vita port, except it doesn't require you to own a Vita. Highly recommended.
>>
>>4120267
I've had zero problems with them. Obviously you're going to want a controller though.
>>
>>4122758
>Good if you can't find the DS version at a good price, otherwise pick up that one.
The screen crunch ruins the DS version.
>>
File: IMG_20170715_150424.jpg (642KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_150424.jpg
642KB, 3264x2448px
>>4122806
If you change the "zoom" in the options to all the way out it's about the same size as the PlayStation version.
>>
>>4121958

Jesus Christ, she could feed a whole maternity ward with those tits.
>>
>>4122815
Yeah, but that results in shoddy downscaling. And the fact that it's on an unergonomic handheld with a poor D-pad makes it really hard to call it the definitive version of Shun.

So long as the PC version has the extra fields, who cares about the rest? I can find higher quality art elsewhere.
>>
>>4122884
It's pretty decent on a DS phat or DSi, especially if you change the shoulder buttons to "top lure" in the options so you don't have to do diagonals. I'd say the bottom screen maps and art make it better than the steam version, but you do you.
>>
I've had issues with Shun's framerate on two different laptops.

Sayonara and 1 run perfectly though, at a deliciously slick 60fps.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.