[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fight 3 Restoration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: final-fight-3-usa.png (240KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
final-fight-3-usa.png
240KB, 475x347px
its now playable, guys

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3566/
>>
Lucia >>>> blonde Mai
>>
>>4119085
>implying Maki is based on Mai
Cute, but that's already been disproven.
>>
>>4119081
>restoration patch
Great... now how about a patch to fix the slowdowns and add more enemies?
>>
File: FF3Lucia.png (111KB, 195x507px) Image search: [Google]
FF3Lucia.png
111KB, 195x507px
>>4119081
I want Lucia to crush my dick with her thighs
>>
>>4119108
You know, maybe that COULD be possible if someone hacked the rom to use one of the special chips like SDD-1
>>
>>4119117
I mean SA-1
>>
I hope they're giving proper credits.

http://the-switcher.deviantart.com/art/Final-Fight-3-47868072
>>
>>4119124
Pretty cool artist.
>>
>>4119108

those are just pipe dreams on the SNES.
>>
I want Capcom to release a FF collection with definitive versions of everything

>Arcade perfect FF, with the option of picking the Sega CD OST
>Final Fight 2 and 3, with increased enemy counts
>Also, Final Fight Revenge, because why the hell not
>>
>>4119105
She's more of a GirlGuy
>>
>>4119695
This.
>>
>>4119658
> Not realizing the minimalistic SNES versions are objectively the best available

The absolute state of this board
>>
File: ,bmbnm.jpg (1MB, 1900x2550px) Image search: [Google]
,bmbnm.jpg
1MB, 1900x2550px
>>4119658
>Final Fight Revenge
Capcom USA where the shit:
Final Fight Revenge
Maximo
Maximo 2
Heck even StreetWise was supposed to have an art style more similar to Maximo but corporates came and asked for a GTA clone.
>>
>>4119829
>Heck even StreetWise was supposed to have an art style more similar to Maximo but corporates came and asked for a GTA clone.
Whatever it's worth, I think that was Inafune's call.

And it wasn't so much "GTA clone"--It was more "gritty and mature" that they were looking to grab.
>>
>>4119701
>maximum 2 enemies on screen
>IT'S MINIMALISTIC YOU GUISE
>>
>This hack restores the original color palettes for all the enemies that got censored

Why would they censor colors?
>>
>>4120680
one enemy was dark skinned in the japanese version. that's it
>>
>>4119081
now unfuck final fight 1 for the snes and restore poison and the people on the background on bar
also please fix final fight 2 cencored enemies

https://tcrf.net/Final_Fight_(SNES

https://tcrf.net/Final_Fight_2
>>
As a Final Fight 3 fan, I was excited until I realised it's literally nothing.
>>
>>4120697
rainponcho didnt even restore the missing weapon of the first boss , he only put the black guy back in, is a shitty restoration
>>
>>4119081
motherfucker rainponcho didnt restore shit, he only add black color to a char, the first boss weapon is still missing and the splash screen of the intro is still misssing "final figh tough"
>>
>>4120723
you mean part 2.
>>
>>4120553
>gritty and mature
That's what i meant, the game is pretty decent though.
>>4120553
>I think that was Inafune's call
You son of a bitch.
>>
>>4120695
Just play GBA Final Fight is mostly a good fix of the SNES version, but why not just play the arcade original
>>
>>4120925
I love my snes!
>>
File: blacklash-sf2ce-genesis.jpg (33KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
blacklash-sf2ce-genesis.jpg
33KB, 500x243px
>>4121101
They also changed the skin color of the guy getting punched in the Genesis Street Fighter 2 intro. Capcom was clearly pretty scared of getting bad publicity from international critics.

>sjw

Back in the 90's we called them evangelicals and soccer moms.
>>
>>4119829
Only the Maximo games were good of those
>>
>>4121579
Considering you are actually forced to fight Balrog to beat the game this was a really stupid choice.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.