[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faggots vs Sluts 2001 Millennial Fightans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (65KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
65KB, 480x360px
Faggots vs Sluts 2001 Millennial Fightans
>>
>>4118529
summer stay in /v/
sage in all fields
>>
I would bury my dick so far up Athena's schoolgirl ass, whoever pulled it out would be crowned the next King Arthur.
>>
Reminder that playing the Arcade mode with 3 characters on roulette is the preferred method to enjoy games.
>>
Been playing KOF Kyo, interestingly the game seems to recount the Orochi saga from KoF 97.
>>
>>4118581
The game seems to be HEAVILY based on KOF97
>>
>>4118581
>>4118586
It's based on a manga called KOF Kyo (which is the prologue to the game). Actually the game starts 30 days before KOF 97, and goes until the end of the tournament.

Don't treat most of the stuff in there as canon, though. There's Riot of the Blood Kusanagi and other weird stuff.
I like how Iori has that much money to pay for airplane tickets - he goes around the world beating people up.
>>
>>4118610
I'm playing it right now, the turn based battles are very fun.
>>
>>4118532

you are not retro screw you.
>>
File: chris.png (754KB, 1030x745px) Image search: [Google]
chris.png
754KB, 1030x745px
Chris best girl.
>>
>>4118631
Distance and speed are a factor. See those lines on the ground? They're to measure distance. If you are within a certain distance (let's say, punch distance), a quick attack like a weak punch will always beat any other attack. There are actions to jump backwards or run - they increase or decrease distance. That's why you'd better jump backwards before charging your POW bar.

Anyway, you'd need to know at least a few move properties from KOF 97 to be able to master the battle system. Like how fast a move comes out, how far someone kicks, and so on. IIRC, Robert's strong kick will beat almost anything at a certain distance (two lines? I forgot). My final team was Kyo, Yuri and Athena. I recall that doing the weak rekka is pretty much a free attack from distance 2, and a strong rekka from distance 3. Or something like that.

If you don't want to guess what does what, just dodge 2 times and jump backwards the third time. Only a few characters use throws regularly.
>>
>>4118680
Very informative, thank you.
>>
>>4118679
Slut
>>
>>4118529
whats wrong with sluts?
>>
>>4118704
They're not on my dick.
>>
File: ePSXe19_2017-07-13_23-42-05.png (1MB, 1030x745px) Image search: [Google]
ePSXe19_2017-07-13_23-42-05.png
1MB, 1030x745px
A real man loves solitude.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.