[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently hacked my Wii for emulation. Are there any 3rd party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 31HKQEF747L.jpg (14KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
31HKQEF747L.jpg
14KB, 500x376px
Recently hacked my Wii for emulation.

Are there any 3rd party wireless retro controllers which work with Wiibrew?

My limited understanding tells me that the controller needs to be compatible with the wiiuse driver or some shit like that.
>>
>>4118261
8bitdo controllers work with the Wii I'm pretty sure. If not, you could always pick up a classic controller pro for cheap.
>>
>>4118272
Thanks for the advice bro.
>>
It's a great system for emulation on a CRT. Component out from a Wii has a massive amount of noise though on an LCD.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 255x198px
>>4118261
Play gamecube stuff w nintendont
It aint even emulation it like flashcart
>>
>>4118447
My household had to figure this out the hard way. Ended up getting rid of our CRT that the Wii was connected to and Tetris Attack became unplayable at a competetive level. It's hooked back up to another CRT now.
>>
>>4118447
So maybe it isn't just me. My old 720p LCD handled the 480p output from the Wii just fine but I upgraded to the big nice 1080p plasma and on it, the 480p Wii output gradually gets so much static that it becomes unplayable. If I switch it to the other component input it's fine for another ten minutes or so then it starts again. I thought it might have been from looping it through my PVM but I haven't hooked it directly yet to see. 480i is beautiful but has noticeable lag.
>>
>>4118272
Not him but are those controllers wireless? I like just on the sofa without cables trailing all over thr floor. I've been using the Wiimote side on but for it's still a bit fiddly for some snes games.
>>
Look for the original classic controller not the pro model. Feels better for retro games.

>>4118454
Nintendont is great. Playing Path of Radiance right now.
>>
>>4118901
don't listen to this guy, get the pro model. it's ten times more comfy.
>>
is there much difference in the versions of Nintendont? I think I have some kind of custom older version so that it works with Wiiflow, which I originally wanted because it looked nicer.

But I'm considering switching to USBLoaderGX if the latest Nintendont has tangible benefits, since USBLoader just werks
>>
>>4121237

It's Wiiflow itself you need to update for that, I think the latest open-wiiflow-mod is the one you need. Nintendont will work with USB loaders regardless of version but it's worth keeping updated for other reasons.
>>
>>4118713
They are wireless technically, the cables connect into the Wiimote themselves.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.