[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Brickster did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Lego-island.jpg (30KB, 298x333px) Image search: [Google]
Lego-island.jpg
30KB, 298x333px
The Brickster did nothing wrong.
>>
>>4116967
dont remember anything from this, only that I liked it for a while, lego had something
>>
>>4116967
When your PC was a slow piece of shit and couldn't load the game properly:

>Welcome to Lego Island!
>Welcome to Lego-
>Welcome to-
>Welcome to Welcome Lego Welcome island! Welcome island! to Lego Welcome-and! Lego to island!
>Oh god Ctrl+Alt+Delete isn't working
>Welcome to to to Island! Lego Welcome-go-land! Welcome to I-Wel-Land-Le Welcome to Lego Island!
>unplug the power
>>
>>4116991
Was it just my computer or did the racing game run at like 3 FPS for everyone?
>>
>>4117049

I didn't notice FPS but I always had trouble getting 1st place. The Jet Ski race was easy though.
>>
This game had some great asthetic. Pretty fun when exploring a 3D world was still a novelty.
>>
>>4117049
if you didn't have a graphics card the game ran entirely in software with the cpu.
>>
There's literally a giant sign saying "DO NOT GIVE PIZZA TO THE BRICKSTER" and Pepper just waltzes past it.
Really wasn't fair to a tyke that he laughed at you for being a dumbass and everyone came up and yelled at you when you had to do that to progress the game.
>>
Thoughts on Captain Click and his implications?
>>
>>4117561
I didn't even know what a graphics card was back then.
>>
>>4117575
Pepper can't read though, so when you see the sign it doesn't make sense... At least I think. It's been a while.
>>
Does this game even work on modern Windows?
>>
>>4118007
As far as I know it doesn't because they used some ridiculous graphic hacks and now nothing works. It isn't that hard to get it set up in a Windows 98 VM, though. I did so just for that game and it was fully playable, surprisingly.

Wouldn't mind being wrong though.
>>
>>4118007
It does for me on Windows 10.. I think I had to use compatibility mode.
>>
>>4118007
Worked for me, it was just a shitty game by the time I got to it though.
>>
>>4118007
Yes.
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Lego_Island#Installing_on_modern_versions_of_Windows
>>
>>4118352
>>4118359
>>4118372
Well shit, apparently I'm wrong. Glad to hear it.
>>
>>4116967
The large book if you would call it that that came with lego island explained he became bad purely out of jealously and envy the infomaniac wanted to make new lego people after the brickster was created, bullshit he did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.