[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was playing RE without analog controls really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 779.png (341KB, 314x474px) Image search: [Google]
779.png
341KB, 314x474px
Was playing RE without analog controls really that bad?
>>
It's always been fine. Who told you it was bad?
>>
>>4115639
probably someone on youtube. get off /v/, OP.
>>
>>4115639
People have been ranting, screaming and crying about tank controls since 1998 at least.I saw that shit on gamefaqs back when RE2 was still new.

>>4115487
No. The controls were never bad. But there were in fact lots of retards who could never adapt to them.

>>4115659
Why is YouTube the new villain of /vr/? Honestly without it, most people wouldn't even be on this board or playing retro games at all...
>>
>>4115674
>a handful of people dislike something
>"why does everyone hate this now?"
every time.
>>
Tank controls are the only acceptable method for fixed camera angle games. Otherwise you constantly have to change the direction you're pressing between screens, which is 100% bullshit.
>>
>>4115775
There exists hybrids control schemes, but afaik Project Zero came up with it and it didn't exist before.
>>
It was fine. We were so blown away by being able to play a real horror movie game for the first time that felt really intense we could overlook the slightly stiff tank controls.
>>
>>4115487
No. I played it just fine without it.
>>
>>4115768
Why do you retards get triggered over literally everything?
Hell, I'll bet someone will get triggered by my use of "literally".

Anyway, you aspie fucktard, I say " why is YouTube the new villain of /vr/?" Because I see it mentioned every day here for the last week or so. Not to mention the fact that this board is filled with salty asshats who hate everything, and there's practically a new thing to hate every other fucking day. To the point were I could simply say "PSX" and start an argument. So how exactly was my question not valid?
Fuck off junior.
>>
>>4115972
i'm triggered, that's why you made a long ass post to prove how not triggered you are.
>>
>>4115674
>Honestly without it, most people wouldn't even be on this board or playing retro games at all...
Right. A lof of people getting into the secret club is ALWAYS a bad thing. Especially if said people are a bunch of retarded bandwagoners that only got into it because they love this new amazing e-celeb.
>>
>>4115487
Who the hell uses analog for RE?

Even on REmake the d-pad is superior.
>>
>>4115487
Retard
>>
>>4116270
just asking a question
>>
>>4116005
Thinks retro games are a super secret club.
>>
>>4116332
Not anymore, that's the whole fucking problem.
>>
>>4116332
hi newfriend.
>>
File: image.png (127KB, 375x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127KB, 375x330px
>>4115487
Nigga you don't play Resident Evil games with anything BUT the d-pad. Even RE5 should have let us use the d-pad. Some games are just built for d-pad and tank with a dedicated button to run is one of those control schemes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.