[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Vagrant_Story.jpg (18KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
Vagrant_Story.jpg
18KB, 250x269px
any tips
>>
Always wear clean underwear
>>
>>4114530
Ignore this guy, you can get away with alternating pairs for about a week or so.
>>
>>4114530
And wear pants with exposed crotch 'n ass, be like the MC.
>>
>>4114612
Then just turn them inside out for another week of use.
>>
>>4114514
Take the disc out and put in a better game.
>>
>>4114514
use vera roots and vera bulbs to reduce risk.

Use chains, but only until your risk is about 25 or 50. The higher your risk is the less damage you will do.
>>
>>4114514
dont play, save time
>>
>>4114612
>>4114795
t. the smelly kid
>>
>>4114801
>>4114956
spot the people that gave up in the first 5 minutes
>>
>>4114952
The higher your risk the more chance of crits you do. Also if your risk is high enemies do more dmg to you so you can use a defence chain that reflects or some shit for bigger damage.
>>
>>4115009
I don't think the high chance of crit really matters. Doing 1 damage over and over again and hoping for that once crit seems like a waste of time.
The damage reflection is a valid tactic though, but if you always use it you're never going to get your weapons worn in with their alignment shit
>>
>>4114514
>used to play this
>used to go all out, chaining until the monster dies or I fucked up a button timing and I died

Good times, I guess.
>>
>>4114514
You just need one weapon for slashing damage, one for piercing and one for blunt damage. Use buffs and gems for the rest. Didn't we have the same thread some days ago?
>>
>>4115482
yeah, OP is trying to force an epic new maymay
>>
Use the 3 weapon strat. One weapon for human and phantom, one for beast dragon, and one for evil and undead. that way they cant decrease
>>
>>4114514
play it up until you get to the mist forest
then take the disk out
stomp on it
and throw out the pieces
>>
>>4114514
1 Damage... 1 Damage.. 1 Damage...

..good times... or not....
>>
File: ashleyclone.jpg (237KB, 640x1344px) Image search: [Google]
ashleyclone.jpg
237KB, 640x1344px
>>4117738
>room has at least two of those
>have to switch like a cuck
>switching is a giant pain in the ass

only gameshark can fix this garbage "game"
>>
>>4118889
>not using break arts to change attack type
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.