[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favourite mini game? Favourite character? Favourite Land?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

Favourite mini game? Favourite character? Favourite Land?
>>
how a online server.
>>
https://hastebin.com/raw/deraxoviqu
>>
>>4114401

All mario party games are shit.
>>
File: eatsa pizza.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eatsa pizza.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>4114401
just made me want to eat pizza desu
>>
>>4114401
Platform Peril
Western Land
Yoshi
Mario Party 3 was better
>>
>>4114401
READY?
GO!
>>
>Bumper balls
>Yoshi
>Spooky ghost land
>>
>>4114456

I have had excellent experience with PJ64 with the AQZ netplay plugin.
Have all player have the same version of PJ64 and the plugin, the same rom and the EXACT SAME SAVEFILE(!) for that rom, then become host and provide IP and port, other people then connect and you can start the game.
Correctly set up I haven't had a desynch once.
>>
>>4114401
Shell Shocked
Pic related
Pirate Land because of the music
>>
Jump rope, forgot the exact name
Luigi
Western land

Btw how expensive is this game now...i lost my n64 copy and now i have to resort to using the wii vc version
>>
>>4114401

-Day at the Races all day erry day, that hype
-Peach
-Bowser Land
>dat parade
>the inverted bank system, shit's so HYPE later in the game when 50+ coins have been loaned...
>>
>>4115895
>-Day at the Races
Is it just me, or is the Boo extremely overpowered?
>>
>>4116214
it's random with that minigame
>>
>>4116214

Boo's high risk high reward.
His teleport is the fastest movement and he more rarely stumbles but IF he does you lose.
The secret weapon is Whomp, hope that close to the beginning he stumbles, he then quickly gets back on his feet and starts running, and his speed then is amazing.
>>
Bumper Balls
Luigi
Pirate Land
>>
MP2 was a lot easier and more player friendly than the first one. I missed the old days of being able to clean out entire bank accounts with the Grab Bag game, then in MP2 they changed it so no one would lose money from it. For some reason that made my blood boil.

I also beat a kid who was previously undefeated at Tipsy Turny, he got pissed but we both laughed it off immediately later, and we became good friends afterwards too.
>>
>>4116285
there is no damn skill to that minigame. its random
>>
File: 1464364031615.gif (16KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1464364031615.gif
16KB, 320x288px
>Favorite mini game
Hexagon Heat.
>Favorite character
Wario
>Favorite Land
How about I rank the boards from best to worst instead?
Horror Land > Western Land > Bowser Land > Space Land > Pirate Land > Mystery Land
>>
I prefer Mario Party 3, that is my favorite one. I love the campaign and the dual maps are awesome. I use to use Koopa front and behind and it worked very well.
>>
File: images(61).jpg (34KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
images(61).jpg
34KB, 739x415px
>>4114401
Funny that i play this game with my group of friends almost everyday, why the recents mp sucks so much?
>>
>>4116945
They started sucking with 4 and have gone downhill ever since.
>>
>>4116838
Exactly this
>>
>>4117181
>They started sucking with 4 and have gone downhill ever since.

I mostly agree, except for 5. 5 is by far the best non-64 MP and much better than the mediocre 4, honestly 5 may be tied with 2 for my favorite overall
>>
>>4116719
Yeah, I don't like how much easier it is on the player either. The brutality of Mario Party 1 is one of the most fun things about it. Being able to lose coins also makes minigames feel way more intense, and being able to lose coins or get more than just 10 from winning gives the game a lot more variety.

>>4116861
I liked the campaign as a kid but now it's the kind of thing I don't like in MP. I feel like you should never have to play a mario party singleplayer to unlock stuff.

But the duel maps were fucking awesome, and as a kid I was disappointed that they were dropped in future games.
>>
>>4117209
4's problem was that most minigames were too complicated for their own good and just a chore to play, right?
Are 6 and 7 any better?
>>
>>4115661
My nigga.
>>
File: 9845984.jpg (99KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9845984.jpg
99KB, 480x360px
Face Lift
Luigi
Halloween Land
>>
>>4117829
6 is playable, worse than 5 and 4, and 7 is bad, though better than the ones on the Wii and the Wii U
>>
>>4117829
6 is the best of the post-N64 games, in my opinion. Major improvement on the boards from the awful 4 & 5 selection.
>>
>>4116838
So ein mist!
>>
Hexagon Heat
Peach/DK
Bowser Land

>>4117181

I liked 4 and 6. 5 and 7 are terrible though, and I haven't played 8 or any MP after that.

Of course the console MP's are a lot better than any of the handheld entries.
>>
>>4117181
4 was the worst of the GC games. Didn't really do anything new and interesting. Its got the most boring board design in the franchise (what happened to curved paths?). Minigames were largely hit and miss as well.

6 was the best. Making each board have its own rules felt like a breath of fresh air. It fixed the capsule system from 5. And IMO, has the best minigame selection of the console.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.