[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 33300-Casper_(USA)-1457256729.jpg (43KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
33300-Casper_(USA)-1457256729.jpg
43KB, 640x449px
Why do shit games get so hyped because they're on snes?
If this was for genesis itd be 3$ bargain bin fodder
>>
Kids ain't buying games, they're buying an identity.
>>
>>4114062
same reason why gamecube multiplats are always the most expensive out of their generation
>>
>>4114084
They look better tho.
>>
>>4114062

the games price has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of said game.

do I need to explain the basic concepts of supply & demand and rarity to you?
>>
Is this hyped? First time I hear about it.
>Natsume
Wait, really? A Casper game by Natsume? Or they just published it? Any good?
I had the PS1 Casper game and it was shit.
>>
>>4115391
It's not by Natsume, they are merely publishers.
The IS however a Japanese developed Casper on the Super Famicom that's kinda alright.
>>
>>4115391
its a fucking horrible game
try it out. you'll see.

collectors are idiots
>>
Price has nothing to do with quality. Just look at the prices for the N64 Super Bowling. The prices are high because it's rare. The reason good games are normally a lot cheaper is because everyone bought them and thus people already have them and there are plenty of people trying to sell them online and undercutting each other
>>
>>4116902
>The prices are high because it's rare.
Pawn Star's™ Rick Harris™ frequently says just because it's rare doesn't mean it's worth anything though.
>>
>>4118139
What he means is that it also needs someone willing to buy the thing.
>>
I think it's kind of funny that you can get Final Fantasy IV, V, VI, and Chrono Trigger for just 20 bucks on Super Famicom, but have to pay 200 bucks for them on Super Nintendo.
>>
>>4118603
But aren't Western weebs buying imports when they go to Japan, causing the supply to drop and driving up the price worldwide?
>>
>>4118603
The people spending 200$ cant read moonrunes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.