[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the system that needs the least Money for a complete Set?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1497379376486.png (101KB, 205x282px) Image search: [Google]
1497379376486.png
101KB, 205x282px
Whats the system that needs the least Money for a complete Set?
>>
>>4113984
this is one of the most pathetic questions I have ever read on 4chan
>>
Eh I think Virtua Boy except Jack Bros goes for a fortune.
>>
>>4114003
There's other VB games that are quite expensive, I think the Gundam game is rather pricey. Also Insmouse no yakata.
>>
>>4114006
What about a complete American set only?
>>
>>4113996
Get over it
>>
Pong
>>
Go down to your local Cex with a tenner and you can buy the entire PS2 collection
>>
>>4113984

>>4113996
This though. OP doesn't care what platform he just wants to have a complete set
>>
>>4113984
Game gear? Literally no one collects game gear.

Also if you're collecting just to collect then you need to fuck off. Buy what you will play, not what will sit on a shelf.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g0Ungokvgc
>>
>>4114136
Im not collecting for my shelf, just asking
>>
Sega CD. All you need is a sawbuck to buy enough blank CDs to burn.
>>
>>4113984
I've got every game for several console generations all for the price of a single month of internet.
>>
>>4114170
how did this fall off of my lil b radar?
thanks anon im dieing in my chair
>>
>>4114208
just to resell at high mark up, got it. fuck off scum
>>
>>4114170
damn sounds good
>>
>>4113984
32x without question
>>
>>4114362
Not to resell, i just wanted to know this out of curiosity
>>
>>4113984
Virtual Boy.
>>
>>4114457
Good luck finding a copy of DarXide. At least the only other stupidly expensive game is Spiderman, but it's nowhere near as expensive as DarXide.
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (24KB, 236x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
24KB, 236x301px
>i collect cheap but rare video game sets
>>
>>4113984
The cheapest thing that comes with a "complete set" built in. Probably some shitty brick game or pong clone.
>>
>>4114010
I think american releases are even more expensive than japanese ones, for example a complete copy of Wario Land is probably cheaper to find in Japanese version.
Nester's bowling game was also only released in USA; and I think that one is also pretty expensive CIB.
>>
Atari 2600 or Sega Genesis if you live in burgerland.
>>
>>4114905
Genesis might be doable but 2600 is a fucking nightmare. The early 80s were a wild west for publishers so droves of games got released in tiny numbers. I'd say 2600 is one of the hardest consoles to get a full set for, it has both some of the cheapest, most common games for any system and some of the rarest with some titles having less than 20 copies known to exist.
>>
>>4113984
You should spend that money on a complete set of brain cells.
>>
Master System, probably. Unless you're in America, that is, because you'll have to import about half the library, whereas there was only one US exclusive game in the whole library.
>>
>>4113996
>namefag
>>
You can have my complete Atari 800 set for free but I hid it all up yer mum's arse m8
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.