[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was so sweet before. Why did he turn into a drunk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: conker.jpg (43KB, 413x364px) Image search: [Google]
conker.jpg
43KB, 413x364px
He was so sweet before. Why did he turn into a drunk?
>>
>>4113332
Weird changes
>>
Previous director wasn't doing much progress and Chris Seavor stepped in with his raunchy humor.
>>
The demand for another cutesy game was very low, people wanted something more mature..I guess when it comes to the content displayed not the actual dialogue.
>>
File: Mr Nutz (U) (M2).png (26KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Nutz (U) (M2).png
26KB, 256x224px
Being in a shitty platformer causes all sorts of unseen damage
>>
>>4113362
I don't know the timeline of everything that happened but I'm gonna take a wild guess that DK64 was the moment they realized goodwill for that sort of game was running out
>>
>>4113362
This. You can tell they shifted tone from the much happier Banjo Kazooie to the darker, somber Banjo Tooie.
>>
>>4113332
Politics.
>>
>>4113332
His girlfriend was killed.
>>
>>4113332
A sarcastic goodbye to Nintendo.
>>
British games = happy medium between japanese gayness and american gritty brownness
>>
>>4113362
I dont think so, Conker started as a cute game, and in the middle of development they decided to subvert it
>>
>>4113332
Same reasons we all do.
>>
>>4113761
He was a drunk before then.
>>
>>4113332
squirrels only live about 6 years
>>
>>4114552

Guess that's why it's been so long since he's been in a game.
>>
>>4113332
Dumb reason: Rare was criticized for having too many cute platformers. Now we have one of the rare games that was changed completely from it's original concept.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.